PDA

View Full Version : GRrrrr

Tabby66
28-10-2012, 09:21 PM
Hellooo....

I've been trying to complete an order whilst the freepost offer is on and I keep getting the following............

Page Error (500)

Oops something went wrong!

Our team of engineers have been notified and are diligently working on fixing the problem!

You can try again by returning to our homepage.

Return to the homepage

I would have liked to complete the order :(|

susieq
28-10-2012, 11:05 PM
Seems like there are a few "gremlins" in the system - I ordered some silver wire last week about 20 mins before the deadline for the 10% off offer; the 10% wasn't applied, so I complained when I picked up my order. As I'm a member of GoJD I do get a discount anyway, but that's not as much as the 10%. They have acknowledged that I should have had the 10% discount, but said that as I have had some discount anyway, I've been offered "freepost" of my next order by way of compensation. I live in london and I usually collect all my orders from Hatton Garden - I work full time and can't afford to take a day off work to wait in for delivery anyway. Its only a few pounds, but if they do have special offer with a deadline, then its very annoying when its not available.

Hopefully once the site is up and running correctly you can convince them to give you the freepost. UP to the recent glitch I have had with them, they have usually been very good.

Susie

Tabby66
29-10-2012, 09:21 PM
If I get chance I shall try to call them tomorrow I think!!

louisella76
30-10-2012, 08:23 AM
I'm having problems with the site too - for some reason, whenever I try to log in, the site says my email address isn't registered (which it is); I spoke to Customer Services yesterday and they advised they can see my email address from their side and all looks to be fine however I still can't log in. I ended up having to place my order over the phone yesterday and thankfully they applied the Freepost, but it does mean I can't log into my account today to check the progress of the order so will need to call again.
I'm also a member of GOJD however it looks like again for some reason, it's not linking to my account.

Gremlins ahoy I think!