PDA

View Full Version : Looking for jewellery supplier.... Are you that person?

NewtronBomb
24-10-2012, 02:56 PM
Hi All,

I'm looking for someone or a company that can potentially supply some simple "made up" jewellery designs. Its almost of the shelf type items.

For reference Im not a designer or maker of these items hence why Im asking what might seem like a silly question to most people.

What I need to know is if you can handle reasonable volume orders wholesale and potentially distribution if I dont find a suitable arrangement. For my part Im in a position to drive online sales as Ive been doing this for many of my business interest since 2002. (I think to make it clear, Im not asking you or anyone else to part with cash, I just want to know if you can deliver)

Im also open to general opportunities beyond what Ive outlined above

If you would like to discuss in more with me please feel free to give me a call
0151 329 0007
Or alternatively PM me.

Speak soon
Phil

ps_bond
24-10-2012, 03:34 PM
Hi Phil -

A) I think you'd need to define some frame of reference as to what "reasonable volume" constitutes.
B) I'm not sure I see quite how this fits with the normal business of James Hay Partnership - bespoke jewellery making has little market similarity to pensions & investments (although I concede that an embedded software engineer isn't exactly the norm for making jewellery either)
C) This is a forum that exists primarily for makers of handmade jewellery rather than volume manufacture; I can't advise on a contact point for the latter I'm afraid.