PDA

View Full Version : My photo in The Bench magazine!

solitarysmagick
16-08-2012, 08:06 PM
Hi Guys,

Just thought I'd say a big thanks to cookie for using my photo of a dreamcatcher necklace I made in the 2nd issue of The Bench magazine. Was quite a nice surprise to see it in there, and not just once but twice! (on the contents page and in the photography article). Not bad to say it was just a spur of the moment snap on the neighbours wall outside!

And in the spirit of even more shameless self-promotion, I've had an etsy account for over a year or so but only just managed to put some items up for sale in the last month so if anyone fancies a look at some of my work you can find it here:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/magickcreations

Thanks for looking :)

Rachael x

snow_imp
17-08-2012, 12:31 PM
Very nice - I saw that picture and wished I could make something like that as I love dreamcatchers. Well done.

Sim
17-08-2012, 01:25 PM
*Gets round-nosed pliers in a knot just thinking about it*

Well done!

solitarysmagick
17-08-2012, 05:14 PM
Thanks guys :)

Melanie De Castro Pugh
01-09-2012, 09:12 AM
My little glass and silver dragonfly was in there too, was soooooo pleased! I just wish they would credit the maker instead of just "Facebook followers"...

solitarysmagick
01-09-2012, 01:05 PM
My little glass and silver dragonfly was in there too, was soooooo pleased! I just wish they would credit the maker instead of just "Facebook followers"...

yes that's what got me too, very nice of them to use the pictures but they could have at least put a name to them.