PDA

View Full Version : Lampwork Bead Making Kit

solitarysmagick
11-08-2012, 09:54 PM
Hello..

I have a few lampwork bead making items I'm looking to sell. I bought these just before Christmas and have only used it a few times to make a few beads as presents but unfortunately I don't have the time to do this anymore. Included is everything needed to make lampwork glass beads including:
Hot Head Torch,
1 Kilo of mixed Effetre glass rods,
Double Helix 104 Mixed Rods
Effetre 1/4 kilo Stringers
Pot of Bead release,
Various sized mandrels, about 30 in all.
50grms of millifioe chips
ACE 202 Safety glasses,
Stainless steel rake,
Metal dual marver,
Cindy Jenkins book "You Can Make Glass Beads" (not pictured)
100grms 104 coe Goldstone & Bluestone ribbons
Masher
Leaf Masher
1" pin frog
cooling bubbles (not pictured)
Diamond Bead Reamer Tool
Kiln Mandrel Rack
Stainless Steel Tweezers

The picture shows a MapGas cannister, this is not for sale but just pictured to illustrate the type of gas needed for the hothead torch.

Cost me nearly £300 to purchase altogether, I am looking for £150 inc. postage please payable via paypal. If you are interested please reply to this post and PM me.

Thanks for looking :)

Rachael x

mizgeorge
11-08-2012, 10:55 PM
Hi Racheal,
You might want to pop this over on www.frit-happens.co.uk, which is the main UK lampworking forum. There are usually quite a lot of new beadmakers looking for kit over there.

solitarysmagick
12-08-2012, 11:19 AM
cool, thanks I'll take a look :)

jille
13-08-2012, 07:06 AM
If you want to split it up there are a few things I could use, mashers, tweezers, frog, rake,
Jill

solitarysmagick
13-08-2012, 09:38 AM
Have sent you a PM Jill :)

Also, just realised I forgot to add the picture on to the post! I will post it up when I get home tonight :)

solitarysmagick
13-08-2012, 09:31 PM

Picture of items for sale :)

jille
14-08-2012, 10:03 AM
PM'd you back

solitarysmagick
14-08-2012, 02:02 PM
Both mashers, tweezers, frog, rake and marver are now sold.

The rest is still available either as a bulk lot for £130 inc postage, or willing to split items.

Kwant
15-08-2012, 08:08 PM
But have you a whiffer, snogwangle, spoon, tern and raddle still available?

Oooops sorry that was my pet Bandersnatch trying to be funny he has been suitably chastised and sent to his basket.