PDA

View Full Version : shirleytemple

shirleytemple
03-08-2012, 04:24 PM
Hi, I found this site as I have EVERYTHING from my gold/silversmithing/jewellery workshop for sale. I am now retired and have not done anything for some time.
If you want something, send me a message as I have just about everything, from large tools (Kiln/Stakes/plating machine) to the very smallest (beading tools,polishing mops etc - these are together with the polishing motor - in a vacuum cupboard) I will be putting stuff on the Marketplace, but thought I would introduce myself first.
As I said I am now retired. My workshop was originally in Brighton (I trained at Brighton Uni), then in Wales. Most of the stuff is large and heavy so would be best if collected.
Shirley.

Kwant
03-08-2012, 04:58 PM
Hi Shirley and welcome, I hope it is ok to call you Shirley some folk don't like it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A5t5_O8hdA

anyways I would love to root about in your drawers, sadly I live in France and the things I would like would be heavy to post, such as a round 60mm flat top stake :0)

medusa
03-08-2012, 07:11 PM
anyways I would love to root about in your drawers,

you rude man!

I too would love to root in your drawers, Shirley, but I'm such a rank amateur I'd probably not know what half of it was!

Kwant
03-08-2012, 07:18 PM
Oh my yes ............. reading it that way

oooops :P

Tabby66
03-08-2012, 08:35 PM
KWANT!!!! :dancing:

caroleallen
03-08-2012, 09:19 PM
Is it possible you could list your items?

shirleytemple
04-08-2012, 02:17 PM
I am probably old enough to be your mother! but yes you may address me as 'shirley'. Did not the work 'retired' ring any bells?

shirleytemple
04-08-2012, 02:20 PM
Hi, I am only just learning to use this forum, but I will try to upload a handwritten list, and a few photos of the larger items. If you know how, please let me know, or send me your e-mail address and I will then attach it.

shirleytemple

ShinyLauren
04-08-2012, 02:23 PM
Hi Shirley,

Would be lovely to see a list of what you've got!

shirleytemple
04-08-2012, 02:42 PM
I have uploaded a handwritten list, and 1 photo (the others would not attach as I can only post 5 at a time. Its on the forum where you can sell things.)
If you leave me a (private message with an email address I can send it on.)
shirleytemple