PDA

View Full Version : I know it's in here somewhere!

The Dragon
19-08-2009, 08:12 PM
A couple of days ago I came across a thread regarding setting up websites, I didn't go into it too much because I was looking for something else but my OH has decided to help out by doing some research for me. The trouble is I can't find the darn thing now, :(| must be going senile.

You were talking about an ISP that some of you are using or have used, which has a one off set up cost, is relatively easy to use and has a reasonable monthly charge after the first year.

Please, please can you save me from my senior moment and point me in the right direction, [-o< I did try to search for it but all it really brought up was that wonderful piece on getting your website on google etc.

Your most humble and obedient servant (well nearly).

Annie xXx

Lindyloo
19-08-2009, 08:16 PM
I can't help you, but have you tried using the search facility?

bustagasket
19-08-2009, 08:22 PM
i been trying to look for it on the search for you but it comes up with so many choices for everything i put in lol

Ominicci
19-08-2009, 08:24 PM
Was it MrSite? That's what a few of us have used I think. If so buy it from Amazon not the MrSite site (although that is good to show you the comparisons between the 3 packages they do) as it is half the cost.

bustagasket
19-08-2009, 08:26 PM
thats the trouble lol i put mr site in and it showed me half the forum posts lol cos "Mr" and "Site" get mentioned a lot lol

The Dragon
19-08-2009, 08:41 PM
Yep that's what overloaded my poor brain lol

Petal
19-08-2009, 09:31 PM
A quick reply here, as I'm off to bed !!! (woke up at 6am... so it feels quite late now, even though its early ha ha )

I think the thread you are looking for is here??

http://www.cooksongold.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13

Hope that helps??

night night :~:
Jules x

mizgeorge
19-08-2009, 09:32 PM
Was it this thread?

http://www.cooksongold.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85

The Dragon
19-08-2009, 09:39 PM
Thank you one and all, himself is already planning a weekend of research, which means I have to do some work on Sunday as he'll be monopolising the laptop. Every cloud .....

Night all.