PDA

View Full Version : Jewellery Summer Courses In London.

Dennis
25-06-2012, 08:58 AM
Should you be within reach of London this summer, check out the short jewellery courses below, for instance An Introduction to Stone setting by Anastasia Young, at Morley College, just south of Westminster bridge. The courses are for beginners and intermediate students and are reasonably priced, especially if you are entitled to concessions. Dennis.

ShinyLauren
27-06-2012, 06:20 PM
I'd love to do the Anastasia Young one - I have her stonesetting book! Sadly it's during the day and I can't take the time off work :(

Kwant
27-06-2012, 07:24 PM
Sadly where i live in France there are only courses on how to paint in watercolour quite terrible representations of the local beaches and lighthouses. I have an idea I should offer residential weekends of good food , booze and fun with a bit of metalwork thrown in for those who are not too hungover.

Tabby66
27-06-2012, 08:38 PM
I have an idea I should offer residential weekends of good food , booze and fun with a bit of metalwork thrown in for those who are not too hungover.

Go on then!!!!..........yes please ;-D

Oooooh.......only a weekend :-(

Kwant
27-06-2012, 09:15 PM
Lol Tabby, I could of course offer the Dignitas week (kind of short) or the Fritzl package (very long).

Julian
28-06-2012, 03:32 AM
Sadly where i live in France there are only courses on how to paint in watercolour quite terrible representations of the local beaches and lighthouses. I have an idea I should offer residential weekends of good food , booze and fun with a bit of metalwork thrown in for those who are not too hungover.

Dates ? I am up for it ;)

Patstone
28-06-2012, 04:37 AM
The stonesetting course is evenings from 6pm until 9pm, ok if you live in London, not much good if you live in Devon though.

I'd love to do the Anastasia Young one - I have her stonesetting book! Sadly it's during the day and I can't take the time off work :(

Patstone
28-06-2012, 04:39 AM
Sounds a brilliant idea, probably make more money at it too. Can you do a follow-on week as a weight watchers course please, I have seen pictures of some of your foodie creations.

ShinyLauren
28-06-2012, 07:11 PM
The stonesetting course is evenings from 6pm until 9pm, ok if you live in London, not much good if you live in Devon though.

I am a spanner! I read it as being during the day for some reason! Can't do those dates anyway though - hope she does another one sometime.