PDA

View Full Version : What do say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!when

myke
18-08-2009, 09:32 PM
You have just hit your finger with the hammer or burnt yourself, dropped all your beads in the floor,completely screwed up some thing that you have been working on for days?............................................. ...............................
.................................................. .................................................. ...
:(|using this does not do

Di Sandland
18-08-2009, 09:41 PM
All I can say is

:wwopics:

myke
18-08-2009, 09:46 PM
:(|............................................... .................................................. ...:'(

mizgeorge
18-08-2009, 10:19 PM
We need audio clips too.

I generally swear vigorously in other languages :)

The Bijou Dragon
18-08-2009, 10:21 PM
I swear... alot but it's not generally appropriate language on a forum where minors could be reading!

kymbi
18-08-2009, 10:22 PM
I know exactly what I would say....but it would be immediately pulled by a mod ;)

Petal
18-08-2009, 10:27 PM
Me too, especially when I've dropped a bag full of TINY beads all over the floor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =:-O :(| or I have just cut the WRONG WIRE and have to start all over again, even though the necklace has taken me three hours!!!! and I haven't finished it yet.<:)-

Jules

bustagasket
19-08-2009, 05:59 AM
Tut Tut myke, now you know that we all say really, - "oh golly gosh, what a silly thing i am, that really smarts and now i will have to collect all the beads up and start again.

Kay sera, sera, whatever will be will be............."

Thats more truthfull dont you think? BTW, could someone please explain what swearing is? is that when you say "oh blow" and stuff? (please pardon my language it was just for demonstration purposes only :) )

caroleallen
19-08-2009, 06:03 AM
Well the air was pretty blue yesterday when I dropped a whole bag full of earring scrolls! Even the cat ran out the door!

AlexandraBuckle
19-08-2009, 09:37 AM
I normally just go

aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! !1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I try not to swear - I'm a good girl [-o<

amazingbabe
19-08-2009, 02:32 PM
I call my 9 yr old..... and he picks every thing up for me (tee hee)... If i hurt myself i stand up i leave the room and make a nice cup of tea, (very civilised people here in Ireland you know) !!!!

Sometimes i swear my head off xoxoxoxox :'(