PDA

View Full Version : A Big Thank You to Everyone

The Dragon
18-08-2009, 12:49 PM
I just wanted to thank you to everyone on this forum.

I've only been a member for a few days but you have achieved the near impossible - you have managed to distract me from my jewellery making for more than 5 minutes.

There is just so much here - answers to questions I've never got around to asking - questions that I'd never even thought about but are now on my wish list of things to do. Beautiful pieces to inspire and wonderful people to encourage. I've tried a few forums over the last few months and this one beats the rest hands down.

You realy are an amazing bunch of people.

Annie :ta:

MuranoSilver
18-08-2009, 12:59 PM
Bless you - I'm so glad we could distract you
Now go n' make some stuff and post the finished pics ;)

nic xx

bustagasket
18-08-2009, 01:09 PM
aww thank you, yes this is a very distracting forum, and so hard to not check in on all the time, but i wanna see what you are making so STOP POSTING!!!

MuranoSilver
18-08-2009, 01:14 PM
Annie - pay no mind to Su
(she just wants to make sure she stops at the top of that person with the most posts tree :-")
Nic x

bustagasket
18-08-2009, 01:17 PM
lmao *smacks nic*............no wait take that back or she will beat me when i go to see her lol.

No actually i just love seeing everyones work, i post a lot cos a) i just do and b) i cant get on with much and c) i get bored at work lol.

Solunar Silver Studio
18-08-2009, 01:19 PM
...and you're thanking us for this???!!!!!

I have to physically turn my computer off now to stop me 'just popping by to see who's on'!

I only allow myself to turn it back on when I am eating breakfast, lunch and dinner or having a tea break.....plenty of crumbs in the keyboard now.....and STRANGELY....my breaks seem to be lasting longer than they ever used to!! ....can't imagine why....:-"

...and you thought we were kidding when we warned you it was addictive!![-X

But I have to agree with you...it is just brilliant!!!:D

bustagasket
18-08-2009, 01:19 PM
Su is just so quiet and reserved isn't she Nic, we wouldn't have her any other way. :rofl:

By the way this goes out to all forum members - beware the corrupting influence of Coco and Su.

Actually when i went to meet my friends in Malaysia they couldnt believe how quiet i was in real life lol. I go one of two ways when i meat new people i am either very quiet or my nerves make me over the top, i prefer the former as i dont think it gets on peoples nerves as much as the bubbly one, but i have no control over which way i go :(

MuranoSilver
18-08-2009, 01:25 PM
Lol - Yep I always go over the top bubbly to hide how naturally shy I am! <:)- :-D
Nic xx

bustagasket
18-08-2009, 01:33 PM
Nice to know its not just me lol, i say the most stupid things and then i realise i have done it and my braini is cringing and i sit there grinning like a cheshire cat cos i cant think of how to dig myself out of the grave i have just put myself in lol. This course could be interesting in ore ways than one lmao Julieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Coco
18-08-2009, 02:34 PM
- beware the corrupting influence of Coco

What corrupting influence? 0:-)

See you later, I've got £40million worth of jewellery to go and enjoy :rofl:

The Dragon
18-08-2009, 02:50 PM
Don't worry pictures will follow, I'm building my light box as we speak. My OH laughed himself silly when I told him to go forth and multiply cos I know what I'm doing, I even made sure I stole his best tools to build it with.

Can't finish much at the moment as I'm waiting for a couple of deliveries and the Postie is on strike in my neighbourhood. Oh well.

Annie