PDA

View Full Version : Register & WIN a rolling mill winner announced!!!

apike
17-08-2009, 01:55 PM
Hi all,

Congratulations to Miss Tully from East Sussex who has just won our 'Register & Win' competition to win a rolling mill. Miss Tully has been informed of her stroke of luck and is very much looking forward to using her new rolling mill. Miss Tully was automatically entered into the competition by simply registering an account online. Thanks for everyone who took part. :)

bustagasket
17-08-2009, 01:58 PM
So close and yet so far - it was nearly mine, i got the "mrs" bit and the "east Sussex" bit the only mistake was the "tully" bit lol

Hope she loves the rolling mill, i am sure we all would.

Grats Mrs Tully!

MuranoSilver
17-08-2009, 02:06 PM
Awwwww I would've loved a new shiny rolling mill....
Contrats to Miss Tully though :D :D :Y:
nic x

mizgeorge
17-08-2009, 02:36 PM
Me too Nic (even though I've got an not very shiny old one...)

It would be nice if the winner of such a great competition came and joined in a bit!

Di Sandland
17-08-2009, 03:00 PM
Me too Nic (even though I've got an not very shiny old one...)

It would be nice if the winner of such a great competition came and joined in a bit!

Couldn't agree more, then Miss Tully could make us all green with envy about her goings on with her shiny new rolling mill

bustagasket
17-08-2009, 03:03 PM
..............and then we could rip her to shreds and steal the mill yes????? Its a toolllllllll and i dont have one!!! heehee

EmmaRose
19-08-2009, 05:01 PM
LOL! I want a competition for already registered....or being a forum member....how about some creative challenges using your products and you provide a prize cooksons!!!
;)
E