PDA

View Full Version : Cookson's Hallmarking Service

ShinyLauren
24-10-2011, 12:15 PM
Does anyone know if Cookson still offer a hallmarking service? I used it a couple of times in the past, but it was a really long time ago.

Need to get some stuff hallmarked, but can't really afford to get my own at the moment.

Thanks for any assistance.

Lauren

Dennis
24-10-2011, 12:50 PM
Yes they do, but why not take the plunge and register yourself. If you use 3D laser, you don't need a punch and they can do any size you specify. Dennis.

LittleGem
24-10-2011, 03:37 PM
Yes we do. If you would like any further information please contact our call centre and ask to speak to Karen.

The number is 0845 100 1122

Hope this helps!

medusa
24-10-2011, 06:44 PM
Yes they do, but why not take the plunge and register yourself. If you use 3D laser, you don't need a punch and they can do any size you specify. Dennis.

you still have to pay for the punch though and register, plus lasermarking is a double whammy price wise. you pay the basic cost and then the same on top for the laser mark.

Dennis
24-10-2011, 09:22 PM
I registered at Goldsmiths Hall London, and as I only use 3D laser marking I did not have to pay for a punch, Liz. I am quite happy with this, and as mentioned above, I can request different sizes of hallmark to suit each piece. Dennis.