PDA

View Full Version : Being able to favourite a post

Obsidian Butterfly
12-09-2011, 07:34 PM
Hi
I'm new to this whole forum thing, and as I have never used one before I was wondering if there is a way to favourite a post someone has written on another thread. One of the other members has included a formula for making oval bezels from a round bezel, and this is information I would like to refer back to later as I have some oval stones to set. Is this possible??
Thanks
Laura

ps_bond
12-09-2011, 08:03 PM
Hi Laura - the only thing that springs to mind is to bookmark it, but I'll have a closer look & see if vBulletin offers anything else.

Kwant
12-09-2011, 08:06 PM
Not sure if you can do that but what you can do is use the button up on the near top right which says "thread tools" - option "email this page".... and email it to yourself, thereby having a copy of the link in your own personal email to refer back to.

mizgeorge
12-09-2011, 08:52 PM
As Peter says, the easiest way is to create a bookmarks folder specifically for this type of post, and just save bookmarks to that folder.

Obsidian Butterfly
12-09-2011, 09:33 PM
Thanks everyone, think I must be having a really thick day as bookmarking it never entered my mind! Thanks Kwant I'll try emailing it too.