PDA

View Full Version : Another Late Night

The Dragon
16-08-2009, 12:33 AM
Oh dear now I've gone and done it.

I have just received my copy of the Cook Book.

My bank balance is applying to the local hospice as it is in fear of terminal decline, my other half is staring bemused at the spare bedroom that has now finally become a mini workshop strewn with wish lists and ideas and all thoughts fo sleep have disappeared over the horizan.

It's 1.30 in the morning and I have another busy day at work tomorrow so I'm going to be a sensible person and step away from the book.

But wait, how can I abandon the plaintive cries from shiney Argentium Silver or ignore the fleeting butterfly colours in the form of Vitreous Enamelling and the forlorn stares of Peridot gemstones.Like a mighty magician each page weaves a deeper spell.

I must resist ... I must resist ... I must ............

#-o

bustagasket
16-08-2009, 06:25 AM
fraid you wont get support here, we are all as bad, i have had to hide my book so i cant reach for it so easily

Solunar Silver Studio
16-08-2009, 06:38 AM
Yep....you're going to be just fine here....you are a perfect match!!!:D

Solunar Silver Studio
16-08-2009, 06:48 AM
oooohooooohooooooooo!!!!!! I've just read your profile!!! HAHAHAHA!! ECCENTRIC too!! It gets better and better!!! ...better warn your OH that he has lost you now.....a book of 'spells'...a little 'den'....and a coven of slightly crazed women (and a smattering of equally crazy men!!) at you beck and call, with one single purpose!!!!=:-O......

mmmwwwaahahahahah.........:rofl:.........mmmwwwaah ahahahah

kymbi
16-08-2009, 07:02 AM
resistance is futile....

MuranoSilver
16-08-2009, 08:35 AM
.....a book of 'spells'...a little 'den'....and a coven of slightly crazed women (and a smattering of equally crazy men!!) at you beck and call, with one single purpose!!!!=:-O......

mmmwwwaahahahahah.........:rofl:.........mmmwwwaah ahahahah

Solunar thought you'd gone mad then also read Annie's profile....
My local Tescos a bit like that too (imagines Annie in her Dragon Outfit working Customer Services) :rofl:

Don't get me started on the cookbook - it's always "tempting" me!! :(|
Nic x

Solunar Silver Studio
16-08-2009, 09:53 AM
No Nic - right first time....a little mad!!!<:)-:-D

Di Sandland
16-08-2009, 12:29 PM
Hey - we're gonna get on just great. Your eccentricity and love of making things is right at home here :flowers:

bustagasket
16-08-2009, 01:07 PM
Hey - we're gonna get on just great. Your eccentricity and love of making things is right at home here :flowers:

I think we are all out of the same mould are we not?

(didnt that sound posh for me? :P)

The Dragon
16-08-2009, 06:44 PM
Don't laugh but I do oversee Customer Services as part of my job, Wait till halloween, I'll be sure to get a picture of me in my witch's outfit complete with a dragon as my familiar! lol

Annie

:-D:-D:-D