PDA

View Full Version : I'm Pooped!!

bustagasket
15-08-2009, 05:09 PM
Well I had what i thought was a normal saturday - Take son to work, entertain mother for an hour, housework and collapse and play.

Somehow it all got a little involved.

Took son #3 to work and then took mother (known as the dragon) to go and buy a new iron. As usual she wanted me to chose it so that she can moan at me when it goes wrong lol.

Came back and of course she wasnt going to let me off the hook so easy and said in her pathetic voice, "can i still come in for my coffee?" what can you say? She finally went and i thought, i'll just have a little go at the website before i do the house work, well numberous uploads of photo programmes and piccies later i was entering them onto the shop. My phone alarm went off to tell me to take my lunchtime meds and i was so chocked that it was 12. I got my crunch bar, took my meds and carried on.
Finally with my head pounding i decided to stop. I looked at the clock IT WAS 4PM Where did my day go!!!! I shot out to the kitchen hurredly emptied and refilled the dishwasher and swapped the washing and then flew around with the hoover.
I made my 4pm soup, kinda late, and came into the lounge and looked at the site again, spend another 30 mins on it and then thought, oo i better do 30 mins on the Wii Fit, popped in the shower to freshen up and came back to my settee, when i suddenly remember...........the soup!!!! Shot back to the kitchen reheated it in the mic and sat down. So now i am trying to chill for a while before i have to go back out to collect son #3 :(|

The Bijou Dragon
15-08-2009, 05:46 PM
Blimey! You need to take a break and think about you for a while!

[]