PDA

View Full Version : PUK 3S Professional Plus welder for sale

VictoriaG
11-07-2011, 08:29 PM
Hi

I have a PUK 3S professional plus micro welder for sale. It comes supplied with Mezzo microscope, welding handpiece, 10 electrodes, welding tweezers, clip and pliers. It was bought for £3,780.00 and has been used a grand total of 3 times. It is still in its original box! I'm looking for £2,800.00 ono. The equipment is in Sheffield so if you are interested you are welcome to come and view of course! xxx

andrew_berry
11-07-2011, 08:33 PM
Awesome machine. Wouldn't mind one myself.

Might I ask as to why you are selling it?

Andrew

FacetNation
11-07-2011, 10:08 PM
we have on at work - a great investment! so very useful. even down to just tacking pieces before they are properly soldered. i love using the welder :D

VictoriaG
21-07-2011, 03:58 PM
Hi Andrew

Yep it is an awesome machine! Replied to you through private mail to answer your question about why I'm selling. Hope to hear from you soon.

Kind Regards Victoria

magoo
11-01-2012, 09:58 AM
Hi !I am interasted to know if you still have this machine for sale and if so can you reply to my enail gary@tjh.ie
I have a PUK 3S professional plus micro welder for sale. It comes supplied with Mezzo microscope, welding handpiece, 10 electrodes, welding tweezers, clip and pliers. It was bought for £3,780.00 and has been used a grand total of 3 times. It is still in its original box! I'm looking for £2,800.00 ono. The equipment is in Sheffield so if you are interested you are welcome to come and view of course! xxx[/QUOTE]

hannalicious
11-01-2012, 02:33 PM
I've been looking for one for quite a while now but I just can't afford it at the moment. And I live in the US, shipping costs would be too expensive too I guess :(

ScottyC
26-04-2012, 10:40 AM
hi does anybody know if the puk3 has been sold have pm victoriaG and not had a reply back from her.

Cheers
scott

ps_bond
26-04-2012, 10:58 AM
Well, she hasn't been on here since August last year, so I wouldn't expect an immediate response from her. She may have PM notification by email set, but I don't know.

ScottyC
26-04-2012, 11:34 AM
Hi Peter
Kind of thought that, was hoping that somebody may know her personally.

Cheers
Scott

andrew_berry
29-04-2012, 03:23 PM
Hi ScottyC

Yes its gone now but I know of several other machines for sale with a guy called Mike Taylor of TWJ Goldsmiths. http://www.twj.co.uk/ Tel 01344 780212

Andrew

ScottyC
05-05-2012, 02:08 PM
Hi Andrew
Sorry its taken this long to reply was off line, changed isp so no internet for 6 days.

cheers for the information, do you know this Mike Taylor personally or is just a matter of calling him.

cheers
Scott

ScottyC
05-05-2012, 02:15 PM
HI Andrew
Just called Mike Taylor, unfortunately he is off until Wednesday so i will call him then

thanks
Scott

andrew_berry
06-05-2012, 08:21 PM
Yes, I know Mike personally.

He exhibits with me at the IJL and the Jewellery Fair at the NEC. He is the man to get to know if you need a PUK welder.

Andrew

VictoriaGrace
28-10-2012, 04:23 PM
Oh my gosh just came back on the forum to try and sell my laser welder again and have seen all the posts after my conversation with Andrew Berry. I'm so sorry to everyone that was interested. i hope you managed to get what you wanted but if not my equipment is still available after the sale Andrew thought I'd made fell through due to the buyer being unable to raise the funds. So if anyone is interested in the laser welder it is still looking for a good home and I promise to keep a closer eye on the forum. Many thanks Victoria