PDA

View Full Version : problem with new website

my ME
31-05-2011, 06:14 PM
Hi there. Is anyone else having a problem with the new website? I am adding items to my basket which do not register in the basket, no matter how many times I add them, and I cannot log into my account. What am I doing wrong??? Tx M:mad:

paintboxcrafts
01-06-2011, 02:54 PM
Hi, I think you may have to register again for the new website, I had to do that with Palmers recently when they relaunched their website.
Cathy

mizgeorge
01-06-2011, 04:44 PM
I didn't need to reregister - all the account details seem to have just been moved to the new system.

However, I had huge problems with the site over the last couple of days (and missed the freepost as a result), and even the forum was running at a snail's pace yesterday.

MeadMoon
10-08-2011, 05:17 PM
Bumping this because today I cannot access details on any products - getting "Internal server error 500". Most inconvenient.

Pauline
10-08-2011, 05:35 PM
Bumping this because today I cannot access details on any products - getting "Internal server error 500". Most inconvenient.

Having the same problem, have been trying for over an hour. It's happened several times recently .......... it's a nuisance as I really wanted to order something.................. at times like this they lose business, as their competitors site is active and I will order from them instead!

Dennis
10-08-2011, 07:36 PM
Maybe Dave's on holiday and no one else can fix it. That said internet connections have also been playing up in the last few days and rightly or wrongly I have put it down to an increase in traffic due to country wide happenings. Dennis.

MeadMoon
11-08-2011, 07:55 AM
It's working ok for me this morning. Keep fingers crossed :)

ShinyLauren
14-08-2011, 10:46 AM
So, I've been trying to order some silver sheet all morning, but clicking on sheet either says 0 results, or says showing 25 of 38 results but without actually showing anything. So frustrating!

Off to order from Eurofindings instead.

Dennis
14-08-2011, 02:43 PM
Hi Lauren,
I am by no means a computer buff and can sometimes find myself up a cul-de-sac when searching for things, so just for fun I thought I would follow the trail to silver sheet :
1. Google.
2. Cookson Gold.
3. Jewellery Making Supplies Cookson Gold, Precious Metals ( top of page).
4. Sheet.
5. Silver sheet-voilą.
Mrs Cookson is not my auntie, so I hope that you found what you wanted elsewhere.

By the way I think your bee is very friendly, but your Mercury roller skate is the best thing ever. Regards, Dennis.