PDA

View Full Version : Win a Pendant

FacetNation
05-01-2011, 06:26 PM
Hello all & a happy new year to you.

I began a draw on my facebook page last month, which I am continuing through till the end of january.

To win one of my Doily pendants, visit my website & add your details to my mailing list. Feel free to add details of anyone you know who may like to win one too if you like!

I will be choosing a winner at random from the names on the mailing list at the end of the month.

P.S - I am quite lazy & dont do an awful lot of exciting things, so you certainly wont be bombarded with email newletters too often. Twice a year if youre lucky!! :)

This is an obvious ploy to build up my mailing list incase you didnt see through the mist... :D so in return, please feel free to add your own links to your mailout sign ups, and I will be very happy to return the favour!

Joe
05-01-2011, 09:16 PM
Some really interesting pieces in your work; I'm rather taken with the dishes held in carriers. I'm wondering if I can get my little local shop to look out for small geodes for me...

Some of the people here are exceptionally creative and inspirational!

FacetNation
08-01-2011, 03:23 PM
Cheers Joe!

Rock n Gem shows are great for little geodes, and interesting gems. Often the sellers there will have odd bits & bobs, bits that have broken off larger pieces etc that are going cheap, but are interesting & useful to the right person :)

There is a website for Rock n Gem, the shows are over the UK, there may be one near you if you havent been before?