PDA

View Full Version : bouf.com

luckyelephant
10-12-2010, 08:37 AM
hi

just wondering if anyone else is trying bouf.com? ive just put some of my jewellery on there and got my first sale within 24 hours :)
ive tried etsy & folksy before and had no luck, so im hoping this one will be better! let me know if your on it and how you get on!

orestruck
10-12-2010, 04:37 PM
I had some trouble with Bouf.
I tried to set up a shop with them ages ago, signed up for a free trial and gave my paypal details. I then could never log in. I phoned them, emailed them and never got any reply. No one ever got back to me. At the end of the 3 month free period they then started to take money from my paypal account. It took 2 weeks of trying to even get anyone to respond. They finally conceded and gave me my money back. Then, two weeks later they took money again!
I was not happy.
I concluded that if they gave that level of service to me, I did not want my company to be associated with them just in case they treated anyone who bought from me that way!

Sarah

mizgeorge
10-12-2010, 04:43 PM
I went for a look. When I clicked the terms and conditions link it took me to a blank page. Not what I want potential customers to see, so I think not for me ;)

luckyelephant
10-12-2010, 05:57 PM
they took money from your account? when ive signed up it just says they take fees from everything that is sold. i hope this is right! doesnt sound too great from what your saying! thanks for the feedback, ill stay with it for now but see how it goes..