PDA

View Full Version : YSOJ 'taster sessions' - a perfect Christmas present and charities benefit too!

Julie Moss
01-12-2010, 12:08 PM
York School of Jewellery will be running taster sessions on Sunday 30th January 2011. Priced at just £10 with all proceeds going to charity, a taster session would make an ideal Christmas present for family or friends or if you just fancy having a go yourself.
Each taster session is two hours in length and is an introduction to jewellery making in a professional workshop environment. For further information about the School, facilities and the classes/courses, go to our website at York School of Jewellery- classes and courses in jewellery (http://www.york-school-of-jewellery.co.uk) website or telephone 01904 674767.
All proceeds go to the two charities the School supports - Yorkshire Coast Dog Rescue and St. Leonard's Hospice.

mizgeorge
01-12-2010, 04:36 PM
It would be lovely if you came and joined in with some of the discussion on the forum from time to time Julie, rather than just post and running to advertise courses.

lynnm
01-12-2010, 05:01 PM
I agree ... especially as most of the people here have already had (at least) a taster course

Joe
01-12-2010, 10:00 PM
Oo that's a little bit harsh! Julie has made a number of proper contributions even in the short time I've been here! (though by no means in your league MizGeorge! I still search back in the forum for info I recall you putting in posts and don't thank you again for!).

Not to say it wouldn't be nice to hear even more from you Julie!

mizgeorge
01-12-2010, 10:20 PM
Joe, you might want to go and check back on that one ;)