PDA

View Full Version : Music - no thank you

Joe
24-11-2010, 11:49 AM
Do you think you could publish a link to an alternative, guaranteed music-free front page? I promise you that the present situation is losing you some business and doubt it is gaining you any.

Rock Hard Fairy
24-11-2010, 12:16 PM
Definitely agree. I hate going onto any site that blares music the minute you land on it especially when it's not a genre I listen to. Sometimes I forget my speakers are up to 11 (!) and land on a site that frightens me half to death because it has 'music' playing - very irritating and totally unnecessary, it's bad enough in physical shops where I have been known to go in and straight back out again because of what's playing. Turn it off!

mizgeorge
24-11-2010, 01:40 PM
Oh not again. Please, please no music. It's like going to a kid's entertainment site rather than what should be a pretty serious place.

emroyjewels
24-11-2010, 02:05 PM
It's actually pretty odd music too - no thank you! I come to buy silver not listen to creepy versions of kids songs.

Dennis
24-11-2010, 04:39 PM
I agree, of course, but at least in this case you can turn it right down. For me the challenge is to understand any kind of conversation in shops with loud music in the background. My heart bleeds for the assistants, because prolonged exposure to loud sounds results in permanent loss of hair cells in the inner ear and therefore premature deafness. Dennis.

Tabby66
24-11-2010, 07:38 PM
With everyone else here. No to the music. It's really NAFF!!