PDA

View Full Version : Any advice please

rainbow
15-11-2010, 05:04 PM
I've told my daughter i will make pandora style bracelets for her friends for christmas. Charms and bracelets all ordered but would like to make their first initials to hang on each one to personalise them. Any tips on the best way to hang a pmc/silver clay letter on a pandora bracelets please. Have tried googling but nothing fits the bill that I've found. Oh hellp again BTW have been rushed off my tootsie with semi precious gemstone jewellery but am finally getting some time to get back to the silver clay. Hope you've all been well. :D

Wendy Moriarty
15-11-2010, 05:54 PM
Hi rainbow,
you can use a large thick jump ring or cookies sell charm carriers or palmers do a nice plain silver tube with a jump ring attatched which is much cheaper than the charm carrier, not sure if it fits on finished bracelets, but will fit on before ends attatched. Hope this helps
Wendy

mizgeorge
15-11-2010, 06:01 PM
You can use a charm carrier (I sell masses of these) or if you're using metal clay, why not just make a tube round a straw or other mandrel and stamp the letter in before drying and firing.

rainbow
15-11-2010, 06:08 PM
ooo didn't think of that george, what a great idea! Thanks for the info too Wendy i think i'll come back to this when the crimbo hassles and constant money layout ease off. THANK YOU both for replying. Not been bak for ages but as always nothing but helpful people, ta x.