PDA

View Full Version : stick your head in a bucket of water and scream

myke
10-08-2009, 08:53 PM
has it been some sort of black Monday? lots of people looking at posts. but nobody saying a word. what's happened to the map? why do you make jewellery? what does your jewellery say about you? bench photos ? lets keep the ball rolling. come on somebody must have something to say. who's made **** loads of money over the weekend? I haven't lots of tourists about but bloody well reluctant to part with there cash. Why the hell to people go on holiday? they wonder about looking as miserable as sin, dragging the poor kid's with them. when the kid's would be much happier at home with there mates.
What about the cricket? I mean to say I am Scottish so got nothing to do with me,then there's the rest of the world, what the **** is going on. there is quite a lot maybe to talk about, coming to think about it the rest of the world is full of tourists wondering around with kid's getting sun burnt fighting over something that makes no sense. Any way iI am just having a late night ramble please feel free to join in just go for it all that stuff that sits in the head I might chanch the title too stick your head in a bucket of water and scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love to everyone who is mad and if your not I still send my love

kymbi
10-08-2009, 09:11 PM
Well it's been a black Monday for me and yesterday wasn't much better!

Worked at the market on Friday and Saturday and trading was the worse sales for weeks ~ like you said Myke, loads of tourists but they seem to have very deep pockets. Pick up, put down, pick up, admire, ooh and aah, put down, pick up, um and ah, put down, saunter off leaving the display needing to be retidied ~ look on the bright side, I got some exercise walking around the stall to tidy. Ooh, and the market was outside and the weather was decent....

Sunday I turned up at the market and had few words with manager, couldn't get a pitch and went home in a rage to stuff myself with bacon butty and sunday papers.

Today, roofer came to repair the lead flashing on my roof. Good news is it looks like it will solve the rain coming through the bathroom wall; bad news is it might not solve the problem and all the cement work will need to be replaced...may need to rob a small bank to pay for the work as the plasterer relieved me of half a kings-ransom for taking down and replacing a ceiling in this old house of mine last month.

Oh yes, and our laptop is kaput to boot :(|

Vent over....apologies for the rant, but you did ask. I would stick my head in a bucket of water to scream, but my psychiatrist advised me that it was not good for my sinuses [-X

myke
10-08-2009, 09:11 PM
well sort off but I really want reaction. All this polishing stuff it gets to me there is lots of good stuff on the forum I have learnt quite a lot , but it can be a bit to shiny for me. I don't want to piss anybody off that's just the way I am.

Di Sandland
10-08-2009, 09:12 PM
Been on appt at hospital. Waited for two hours then told I can't have the procedure because I have urine infection. Procedure is to find out why I have so many urine infections - so my head is in that bucket with yours Myke and I'm screaming loud as I can.

myke
10-08-2009, 09:20 PM
Great stuff I will sleep well knowing that there is at least three of us with our head's in the bucket. the trouble is we will all start to laugh then giggle. Oh what a wonderful world take care might have to call it a night thanks for replying all the best myke

Di Sandland
10-08-2009, 09:24 PM
so long as we don't breathe in - we'll bloody drown

[]

bustagasket
10-08-2009, 09:34 PM
I thought it has been incredibly quiet over the weekend i have felt quite lonely lol But for now i am off to bed, knackered meself out on kits Wii Fit, so i have had a nice shower and am ready to drop lol nitenite all [[]]

The Bijou Dragon
10-08-2009, 10:01 PM
I tend to go quiet when my depression kicks in, I still read the forums I just don't feel like *doing anything* or replying to anything I just... lurk... until I feel better then start posting again.

This weekend has been a tad rough, Friday I woke up and my brain had hit the 'you are at rock bottom' button, Saturday it changed it's mind and hit the 'you are stupidly hyper but will end up in tears' button and today is a mix of the two.

I'll be glad when I finally get my referral to the psychologist to get a proper diagnosis as all GP's want to do is give you medication and not bother with a diagnosis or find the cause (if indeed there is one other than a brain that likes pressing random emotion buttons). I am also being assessed for ADD and Dyslexia... ah the joy #-o

Having said all that, I'm still reasonably chipper today :Y:

Di Sandland
11-08-2009, 01:28 AM
I tend to go quiet when my depression kicks in, I still read the forums I just don't feel like *doing anything* or replying to anything I just... lurk... until I feel better then start posting again.

Ah - someone just like me :X

bustagasket
11-08-2009, 05:57 AM
i think thats they way we all get when we ar down, i know i wthdraw and althouh desperate for smeone to talk to me, i hide, which dont make t easy lol

Charlotte
11-08-2009, 06:48 AM
I notice that yesterday, I was away all weekend and when I got back and checked there was one thread in the new posts!!

I think everyone seemed a bit miserable when I went out yesterday, nearly got run down with a pram at one point:N:

caroleallen
11-08-2009, 07:28 AM
Well after a couple of weeks of just a hand full of orders, yesterday things went a bit mad. I can never fathom out why everyone seems to order at once. Weird!

kymbi
11-08-2009, 08:43 AM
Well after a couple of weeks of just a hand full of orders, yesterday things went a bit mad. I can never fathom out why everyone seems to order at once. Weird!

Strange, but true...and very welcome:Y:

Solunar Silver Studio
11-08-2009, 09:17 AM
Well done Myke for poking us all into action...the forum looks a bit healthier this morning!!

agent_44
11-08-2009, 11:31 AM
Ah - someone just like me :X

Snap. And at other times it is categorically impossible to shut me up!

kymbi
11-08-2009, 02:55 PM
Snap. And at other times it is categorically impossible to shut me up!

mmmm....sounds familiar :X

EmmaRose
11-08-2009, 08:50 PM
rushed down to London because my Mum was taken into hospital, they thought might be heart attack/stroke/ angina.....a valid excuse me thinks! she is OK now thanks for asking, looks like false alarm (I hope)
Em