PDA

View Full Version : what's the point

mizgeorge
30-10-2010, 09:38 AM
of having to ignore a freepost offer and pay for special delivery to be sure of getting one particular item today when everything else arrives, and that one item (which is very straightforward) is missing, and listed ITEM TO FOLLOW.

Deeply unimpressed this morning. I'm now going to have to let my customer down, and that is not something I do. Unlike you.

emroyjewels
30-10-2010, 09:46 AM
G - that stinks! Sorry to hear that you didn't get what you wanted. I was mad yesterday when I ordered and then found out they were sending it by DHL so it won't arrive until Monday (was hoping to get some stuff for the weekend). Free post is a good idea, but if I'd had it sent by standard first class it would be here by now and I'd be playing with it.

Any idea when the "item to follow" will arrive? Hope your customer is understanding.

caroleallen
30-10-2010, 03:02 PM
I'd be thoroughly p.....d off too George.

Joe
30-10-2010, 05:23 PM
I hope - and thoroughly expect - Cooksons to make this up to you! It has certainly happened to me too and is annoying! Especially if one has selected a more expensive line that shows "in stock" over a cheaper equivalent that is out of stock. This sort of sour-taste is something that a company like Cooksons can do without in a long-term relationship with a manufacturer in a high turn-over industry.

Having said that, I have had far, far fewer such problems with Cooksons than with other suppliers; which is no excuse for them to rest on their laurels!