PDA

View Full Version : Claim FREEPOST NOW!!!

apike
10-08-2009, 09:06 AM
Good morning all,
As a special one-off event, Cooksongold (http://www.cooksongold.com/) are offering FREEPOST on all UK orders over £50 for a 3 hour period today only. This offer runs from 10am (NOW!) until 1pm. Simply enter evoucher code FRM24 in the checkout to claim freepost.

What are you waiting for??? Take advantage of this one-off offer NOW!!! :dance:

MuranoSilver
10-08-2009, 10:16 AM
lol - "you had me at Freepost"
Another wedge of cash heading cooksons way
Oh why, why why do you so easily tempt me with your shiny wires??? :D
Nic x

Solunar Silver Studio
10-08-2009, 10:36 AM
I like the look of that:dance:...but one of the things I am looking at (Product Code: 700 520) says stock on order...if I buy that now will I have to pay for the postage when you eventually get the supply in?? And if I get pmc (which usually costs more to post than other stuff) will that be freepost too??....my finger is poised and awaiting your reply...try to do so before 1pm!!!:D

PS. Couldn't wait any longer...so I've put the order in and I hope you won't slam me with the postage on the 'stock on order'!! Everything else went through OK so I think you all deserve a :X. !! :ta:!!

apike
10-08-2009, 02:12 PM
Hi,
Sorry I've taken soooooo long to reply. Don't worry as long as you've used the e-voucher code you won't get charged a penny P&P.

Thanks for your order :dance:

caroleallen
10-08-2009, 03:18 PM
Darn! Missed it. Might there be another one soon?

apike
10-08-2009, 03:41 PM
Hi Carole,
Don't worry, go ahead and use it... I've extended it until 8pm tonight as quite a few of you guys haven't noticed it until late on...!

Adam :)

bustagasket
10-08-2009, 04:07 PM
dam you i was trying not to hit "order" on the latest shopping basket thats been gathering. Now you have given me extra time just to torture me!

caroleallen
10-08-2009, 08:55 PM
Missed it again! Not my day!

Solunar Silver Studio
11-08-2009, 09:53 AM
21 and a half hours from order to delivery....that is seriously impressive!! Thanks!!:ta:

Shame I messed up the order though!!...for some reason I only put in half lengths of fine silver sheet strips...oh well... I am nevertheless very impressed with the 4mm and 6mm strips that you cut....ok - a bit twisted but at least the cut is straight which is more than I can manage and I can sort the twist out..

I feel more rings coming on!!

bustagasket
11-08-2009, 10:58 AM
cant wait to see them Barabara :D

Di Sandland
11-08-2009, 01:28 PM
Barbara - what lengths did you order for this ring strengtheners? I'd like to give it a go, if that's okay with you.

Solunar Silver Studio
11-08-2009, 02:24 PM
They only do fine silver sheet at a maximum of 30cm by 15cm - so I usually buy a strip 30cm long and 4mm, 6mm or 1cm wide (depending on what width rings I fancy making. You can get 5 rings out of a 30cm strip - unless you are making for BIG men - and get a little bit left over (which I am planning to use for earrings or some such thing when I get a few pieces together). Idiot that I am - I somehow managed to order 15cm lengths#-o....sigh...It must be my age!!! :rolleyes:

It does take a bit of practice to fuse the rings neatly - I haven't tried using them unfused although I guess it would work as the pmc would support the ring and the ring support the pmc - up to a point anyway!! And obviously - soldering with 925 solder would leave a potentially tarnishing line on the inside of the ring - I don't think it affects the hallmarking quality though - but I would have to check that... Anyway I think the fusing of the ring will make the whole thing stronger ...so ...practice makes perfect!!

Of course I don't mind you 'playing' Di,...so long as you don't end up too good at it!!:D.

Have fun!!

amazingbabe
16-08-2009, 09:17 PM
Ahh poor me here in Ireland getting stung for postage the whole time (boo hoo) what do i get ????????[-o<

Denice
24-08-2009, 05:51 PM
looks like I managed to miss that one!

At least it means there's still a wee bit of money in my bank account - for now anyway!

Charlotte
24-08-2009, 06:56 PM
I just gasped with excitement thinking it was a freepost weekend coming up#-o

[-o< Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese!

MuranoSilver
24-08-2009, 07:00 PM
:popcorn: here I am!
Nic x

MuranoSilver
24-08-2009, 07:11 PM
Don't say i never do anything for you :X
I've spilt beans but on anything else I'm in the dark