PDA

View Full Version : Exclusive Collection for Westwood Rocks

FacetNation
03-10-2010, 04:25 PM
Hi all,

Just sharing (shamelessly promoting) that I have been asked to design & make a collection for the company I work full time for, beside my own business.

I am making a small collection of sterling silver & pearl jewellery for Westwood Rocks http://www.westwoodrocks.com.

The collection will be made up of 7 pieces - rings, earrings & necklaces / pendants, ranging from £40-£200. The designs are based on doilies - images to come soon on my FacetNation facebook fan page if youre interested in seeing the progress!

These will be available in their Farnham, Surrey branch from November through to the end of December, with a showcase on the evening of 27th November when the store will be celebrating the towns xmas lights switch on.

If you are in the Surrey area, it would be lovely to meet you :)

fi79
03-10-2010, 06:43 PM
Congratulations! Can't wait to see the pieces. Bit too far from Surray to come to the showcase but I hope it goes well.

FacetNation
05-10-2010, 08:56 PM
i do like your location description :D wish i lived that close to a cake factory!!

fi79
06-10-2010, 12:15 PM
Thank-you! It's great for someone with a sweet tooth like me. You can always tell what they're making by the smell in the air - sometimes baking biscuits, sometimes toasting coconut and often my favourite - melted chocolate!!