PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Crafts/Gift Fair, London. Stands available

Trudy
08-09-2010, 07:46 AM
Christmas gifts/crafts fair - Tables available

Hi , I wanted to let you know about a charity Christmas Fair that may be of interest to some of the members of this forum. My son is a patient under this hospital and it is a great cause. :)

We are running a fantastic evening Christmas Fair this year at Baden Powell House in South Kensington on December 15th. This is a great central location and the event will be advertised well.
All money raised by the event is going directly to The Brompton Fountain, a charity that helps families with children who are treated under the Royal Brompton and Harefield Trust for serious/life threatening heart and/or lung conditions (The Brompton Fountain - Home (http://www.thebromptonfountain.org.uk)).

We have tables available for high quality goods such as jewellery, children's wear and gifts. All items must be new and preferably have some element that has been handcrafted. If you think you might have something suitable and would like to come along please get in touch.

For further info including table hire cost etc please email mail@thebromptonfountain.org.uk with details of your business and website address if you have one. We will forward a booking form to you.

Please note we only have limited space for jewellery tables so would advise booking early.

FacetNation
08-09-2010, 10:04 PM
Thanks for posting this, I would certainly be interested in finding out more!