PDA

View Full Version : Off for 3 days - see you Monday!

MuranoSilver
07-08-2009, 10:54 AM
I'm travelling to Bristol today for the PMC conference this weekend YAYYYYY!
Sooooo excited http://www.pmcsymposium.co.uk/
and I get to meet Tim McCreight as I booked for a 20 minute time slot,
can't wait to go through some of the things in his books and ask loads of questions!

I'll try to take my laptop - but if I can't get access I'll see you all Monday :~:
Nic xxx

Coco
07-08-2009, 11:18 AM
Oh! Oh! Oh! Try and steal some of his DNA and then if cloning ever really takes off we can all have our own copies of him :D

julie
07-08-2009, 11:21 AM
your going to meet Tim McCreight :<3: oh that is just the coolest thing he is "da man" :D

Solunar Silver Studio
07-08-2009, 11:37 AM
Go pick his brains CLEAN...and share it round the forum when you get back!! Have loads of fun!! :D

Coco
07-08-2009, 11:43 AM
And can you please ask the inventor of Bronze Clay -Bill Struve why it can only be fired in a kiln? It's very pesky for us kilnless folks :ta:

bustagasket
07-08-2009, 12:00 PM
Nic i hope you have THE most wonderful time :D I have just spent the morning sorting thru some stuff a ver nice lady sent me, reorganised all my bags and beed files and gonna play now :D

AlexandraBuckle
07-08-2009, 12:56 PM
OOh have fun Nic!

Di Sandland
07-08-2009, 01:00 PM
Enjoy! And write down everything he says...

EmmaRose
07-08-2009, 01:58 PM
Nic, firstly may I say I HATE YOU ;) There doesn't seem to be a sick with jealousy icon.....,
wish I was going (PLEASE get me a freebie bag someone!! go on,sneak one for your neglected, unloved and sad colleague!)
everyone have a great time, look forward to hearing all about it
hugs
Em

mizgeorge
07-08-2009, 03:06 PM
have a fab time :) I'd love to be able to say I'm not jealous.....but it would be a big fat hairy LIE!

Lindyloo
07-08-2009, 03:42 PM
Wow Nic. You lucky thing. He should be really helpful. Sent him an online message once, and he was really interested in what I had to say. Have a great time.

Linda

MuranoSilver
07-08-2009, 08:56 PM
Yay - all checked in and I got 24 hours of internet access
Can't believe it cost £9.99 though (bloomin rip off Ibis hotel!!)

I just bumped into Jeanette Landenwitch in the lobby (I recognised her from her book cover) so said hello.
looking forward to her presentation tomorrow

The surroundings are gorgeous though and weirdly I'm looking out of my hotel
room at folks eating in the restaurant opposite.....

Thank goodness I packed my pyjamas!! =:-O

Nicx

bustagasket
07-08-2009, 09:03 PM
lmao yes that could have been a tad embarrassing, specially if you met up with one of them tomorrow lol

Di Sandland
08-08-2009, 08:57 AM
Nic - you are such a fount of knowledge that I'm surprised you're not giving a talk. You ought to, you know.

Enjoy - and keep your jammies on!

The Bijou Dragon
08-08-2009, 02:28 PM
I'm travelling to Bristol today for the PMC conference this weekend YAYYYYY!
Sooooo excited http://www.pmcsymposium.co.uk/
and I get to meet Tim McCreight as I booked for a 20 minute time slot,
can't wait to go through some of the things in his books and ask loads of questions!

I'll try to take my laptop - but if I can't get access I'll see you all Monday :~:
Nic xxx

Hang on... you're not allowed to leave the premises (this forum)... it's the small print in your moderator job

Heehee... have fun, and have a safe journey :)

bustagasket
08-08-2009, 02:51 PM
Hang on... you're not allowed to leave the premises (this forum)... it's the small print in your moderator job

Hey thats a good point!! come back Nic i am sure we could fill the place for ou while you look after the forum :-":cool:;)

Ominicci
08-08-2009, 11:27 PM
Only 15 minutes away from me and I am going away tomorrow too!! Hope you have fun (which Hotel?)