PDA

View Full Version : Tool Storage Bag

Vitty
06-07-2010, 07:49 PM
Good evening,

This is a bit of wierd question and I don't know if I'm posting it in the right place but does anyone know where I can a decently size storage bag to store all my tools in? I want a bag as opposed to a box so I can easily carry it around - any help would be appreciated!

ps_bond
06-07-2010, 08:14 PM
It depends both on the type of tools and the quantity... There are some toolbags in B&Q and the likes which might do the job; for hauling a few tools around to courses & the likes I use a daysack (and pick & choose which ones go in there!) or, for the heavier stuff - forging tools, for example - I use traditional-style canvas toolbags. For most jewellery tools I'd probably go with the DIY toolbags, you really don't want them rattling around though. Old (clean!) socks over silversmithing hammers is something I do to protect the heads.

mizgeorge
06-07-2010, 08:24 PM
I use one of these RBK, TOOLBAG COMBI KL603 - Buck & Hickman (http://www.buckandhickman.com/find/keyword-is-KL603/product-is-1223679) it's actually two bags, but they can be clipped together. Wheeled, which is great for transporting lots of stuff, and the smaller one is perfect for courses and trips.

Vitty
06-07-2010, 08:46 PM
That's great - thanks.

I would some a little prettier (I'm just being vain!) but think I may have to go for practical instead!