PDA

View Full Version : Lost basket

plasticsandal
04-07-2010, 04:40 PM
I am new to Cooksons and the jewelry making world and thoroughly enjoying my new experiences. I have made 2 orders with cookson now and had great service, sadly i have spent the last 2 1/2 hours putting an order together making sure i saved the basket regularly so i didn't lose it, i was finally ready to proceed to the checkout when the basket was lost due to an error when trying to get through to the checkout. I am not happy after being so careful with my order. I had read earlier posts where people had had similar problems but didn't think anything of it as my other 2 spends were faultless. I really don't want to have to try and put it together again as i didn't make as detailed a list anywhere else. Gutted!

Wendy Moriarty
04-07-2010, 06:57 PM
sometimes when you go back the basket is still there as it was saved and you have not checked out, or sometimes you can just press the 'back' button until you get the basket back, I have had similar problems once or twice, good luck

ahunter
04-07-2010, 07:32 PM
My appologies about this, I'm not sure why it happened.... could I suggest you check in 'your account' - under previous baskets it might be stored their. If I can be of any help tomorrow please do call me on 0121 212 6491, or email adam.hunter@cooksongold.com.

Regards

Adam Hunter
E-Commerce Manager - Cookson Precious Metals

Viverre
04-07-2010, 08:33 PM
I've had this problem quite a few times myself! It happened to me this morning and I lost my basket, too. It's quite frustrating.

mizgeorge
04-07-2010, 10:01 PM
I had huge problems ordering this weekend. The site was down (for me) for literally hours, and I knew I wasn't sure I'd be back in time for freepost. It took me about five hours in the end to place an order that should have taken 10 minutes. Not a great use of my time.

ahunter
05-07-2010, 08:38 AM
Thanks for the feedback, and I can only apogoise for the problems that you experienced.
I'll be touch directly today.

Regards

Adam H.

mizgeorge
05-07-2010, 09:06 AM
Thanks Adam, it's very much appreciated :)