PDA

View Full Version : spell checker please

myke
05-08-2009, 09:38 AM
My spelling is terrible I am dyslexic it would be good to have spell check on tool bar any chance all the best myke:Y: its okay just sorted this out so please ignore I was just being thick all the best myke

Charlotte
05-08-2009, 10:13 AM
Mine comes up automatically with a red squiggly line so that I can just right click and get the correct spelling... I think that might be a browser setting... my OH is at work otherwise I'd be able to tell you how to set it up... there are a few geeks on here who should be able to help!:confused:

myke
05-08-2009, 10:28 AM
thanks Charlotte not only cant spell but being a bit thick just sorted spell checker so it works hear cheers, as they say across the pond have a good day.

ps_bond
05-08-2009, 10:29 AM
In Firefox, Tools->Options->Advanced->General should show "Check my spelling as I type" in the Browsing section. Although oddly mine isn't working at the moment.

(Because I hadn't installed the British dictionary!)

mizgeorge
05-08-2009, 11:36 AM
Firefox and Chrome both have automatic spell checks for post entries. Not that either are much use forme at the moment as the backspace key is just too far to reach with this stupid cast ;)

apike
05-08-2009, 02:19 PM
Hi all,
In regards to a spell check, try highlighting the text and right clicking and it should be there...

Adam :)

bustagasket
05-08-2009, 03:51 PM
wahhhhhhhhhhhhh mine dont work :((