PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Wales!

LydiaNiz
27-06-2010, 05:09 PM
Hello!
I'm Lydia - I'm 36, and decided to take up making silver jewellery last year. I'd studied it at City and Guilds level while doing my 'real job' in TV production in London about 5 years ago.
Since then, my husband and I have been through several hideous experiences (including losing all our money, nearly losing my son, and nearly dying myself) so we got to the point where we decided sod everything, we should do what makes us happy, as life is too short!
I sell mostly through my site (I'm called Silversaurus - thanks to my then-dinosaur obsessive little girl) and I love it! First year of trading has been at a loss, but I am hoping things will get better.
My plans for the near future are
Get my hallmark!!! (just need the funds!)
Promote myself more successfully
work more with gold.
It's nice to meet you! (Albeit virtually!)
Lyd x

lorraineflee
27-06-2010, 05:42 PM
Hi Lydia, welcome to the forum. Hope your second year of trading will take off and things will get better and better. Looking forward to seeing some of your work.
Lorraine

snow_imp
28-06-2010, 07:37 AM
Hi Lydia and welcome.

DragonflyLynne
28-06-2010, 10:02 AM
Hello Lydia :)

LydiaNiz
28-06-2010, 10:58 AM
Hello all!
Oh, my site is Silversaurus - Distinctive Jewellery (http://www.silversaurus.com) - :-) thanks for the welcome! I don't know why I didn't join the forums sooner really :">- loads of helpful folk on here!

Wendy Moriarty
28-06-2010, 02:15 PM
Hi And welcome, love you jewellery, hope this years better for you :-)