PDA

View Full Version : Morning all, so what you working on today?

bustagasket
05-08-2009, 06:31 AM
Well today is one of my days off for my crafting, and dear hubby asked me what i was going to be doing today just before he went to work, and so i thought it would be nice to check in with what everyone else has on their agenda for today.

For me its a prep and solder day. I need to make some more earwrires and solder them, make some more headpins i think you call them, and make loads and loads of links or whatever you call em, some soldered and some not. I also need to attach some of them onto lengths of extension chains, which i put on some of my pearl stuff so people can alter the length they are worn to suit their outfits.

I dont have the joy of solder paste yet so its cut up tiny bits of solder and flax everything to death time.

Darn it just remembered i didnt get hubby to refil my torch for me before he went :( hope it has enough #-o (blonde moment emote)

ps_bond
05-08-2009, 06:48 AM
I'm going to finish sorting out the sweeps drawer for my bench.
Then I'll go to work.

julie
05-08-2009, 07:03 AM
making jump rings for me today ready for some beads to add i've ordered to come & mr postie should bring my new rings book today *smiley with a "BOOK" pops into head* :D

Charlotte
05-08-2009, 08:09 AM
I'm going to hopefully finish my half scissor necklace, finish my delicate nail ring, and possibly get on with a hook,nail,key necklace.

On a housewife note, I have to hoover, iron and make dinner.

Also going to the gym:N:

Di Sandland
05-08-2009, 08:18 AM
wire wrapping what seems like hundreds of garnet and amethyst beads :'(

AlexandraBuckle
05-08-2009, 08:19 AM
For me today, i need to make a bridesmaids necklace, tidy the house, prepare the dinner and try on my wedding dress!

Atelier Ava
05-08-2009, 08:36 AM
What I am going to be making and selling this winter is a real :(| and I have only just decided what to do. Next summer is already in the bag and I wish I could just skip winter. So templating new designs and sampling, quite good fun really.
Ooh a wedding even more fun :)
Paula

bustagasket
05-08-2009, 08:42 AM
i also have the dreaded weigh in tonight - find out what damage that lemon did :-s

Charlotte
05-08-2009, 08:44 AM
For me today, i need to make a bridesmaids necklace, tidy the house, prepare the dinner and try on my wedding dress!

Wow, that sounds like my day but more fun;) I want to see!!!!:camera: Have fun!!!

Coco
05-08-2009, 09:18 AM
i also have the dreaded weigh in tonight - find out what damage that lemon did :-s

How much damage can a lemon do? It's a lemon.

Charlotte
05-08-2009, 09:20 AM
Good luck!!! I just weighed, I've lost 1 1/2 lbs:-O Which is good because it makes me go to the gym more if I get results;) 5 1/2 lbs to go (at least).

AlexandraBuckle
05-08-2009, 09:50 AM

I've been really good the last week and not lost anything - lol!

Hope your weigh in goes better than mine Su!

Ooh and well done for your weight loss Charlotte :)

Charlotte
05-08-2009, 10:10 AM
Lol, when that happens to me I tell myself I gained muscle and lost fat... lol, I usually manage to convince myself;)

AlexandraBuckle
05-08-2009, 10:46 AM
Lol, when that happens to me I tell myself I gained muscle and lost fat... lol, I usually manage to convince myself;)

He he, yes I am definately musclier :)

bustagasket
05-08-2009, 11:40 AM
rofl, we keep turning all the threads into weight loss threads lmao