PDA

View Full Version : It didn't come!

Di Sandland
29-05-2010, 09:36 PM
Guys, sorry to complain but my order IO255446 for which I paid saturday courier delivery at £16 didn't arrive :(

I am particularly miffed cos I ordered before the freepost just to be sure I had the stuff for the holiday weekend. I imagine it will now arrive on Tuesday with my freepost order from today. Not good.

mizgeorge
29-05-2010, 09:42 PM
You must be seething Di :( I know I would be.

Di Sandland
29-05-2010, 09:46 PM
I'm not happy G. I posted asking about Freepost a few days ago and as there was no answer before yesterday I didn't dare wait so I just ordered - 80 odd quids worth - and paid the £16. I waited in all today too :( Then, of course, I'd left stuff out of my order because I was in such a hurry so I had to make another one - another £70. I am a very unhappy bunny

caroleallen
29-05-2010, 10:05 PM
I'd be mad too. At the very least they should refund your postage

Kwant
31-05-2010, 10:47 AM
Try as I might I just am unable to source materials in France, so I have to buy from the UK and sadly I never profit from the freepost weekends, last week my order was for a little over 400 quid and it would have been nice to have a little percentage off.

Ooops not last week it was the week before , but I would have waited if I could have had freepost :0)

lesley
31-05-2010, 11:50 AM
Ouch! You sound very restrained, Di, but I imagine behind the scenes you want to powder someone's cheeks.

Di Sandland
01-06-2010, 08:31 AM
Thank you, Cookies, for the quick response and goodwill gesture.

Lou
01-06-2010, 09:08 AM
Try as I might I just am unable to source materials in France, so I have to buy from the UK and sadly I never profit from the freepost weekends, last week my order was for a little over 400 quid and it would have been nice to have a little percentage off.

Ooops not last week it was the week before , but I would have waited if I could have had freepost :0)

Me too, I am in France and wish we could get freepost every now and then :(