PDA

View Full Version : Cooksongold.com Closed Saturday 8th August...

apike
04-08-2009, 08:47 AM
Hi all,
Unfortunately the Cooksongold shop (NOT THE FORUM!) will be closed Saturday 8th August for back-end system maintenance/updates. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause however we are hoping these updates will help speed up our website, with particular reference to our shop and checkout facility which I'm sure will please many of you...

Sorry again for any inconvenience.

Adam :)

P.S. The forum, however will remain open!

AlexandraBuckle
04-08-2009, 09:01 AM
Yay! This is good news. Good luck with the changes, I look forward to using it when its done :Y:

bustagasket
04-08-2009, 09:14 AM
OMG what am i gonna do with myself all day!!! I feel like my left arms been chopped off! Ok so its good news about what you are doing BUT I have an addiction that needs feeding!"!!!!!!! Dang i cant even have any chocolate to compensate!

apike
04-08-2009, 09:55 AM
Hi Su,
Don't worry, the forum will remain open on Saturday, it's just the shop that will be closed so you can resist the chocolate afterall... lol

Adam :dance:

bustagasket
04-08-2009, 09:58 AM
Hi Su,
Don't worry, the forum will remain open on Saturday, it's just the shop that will be closed so you can resist the chocolate afterall... lol

STEP AWAY FROM THE CHOCOLATE!!!

OMG dont scare me like that!!!!! thank goodness, ok i can cope with not adding to my basket for my next order for just ONE day, phew really had me going there!

The Bijou Dragon
04-08-2009, 10:04 AM
LOL Su you are so excitable... makes me giggle :D

Last time I updated my shop big time I thought it would take minutes... it took days because I forgot that if you moved the newly designed shop into the place the old rubbish design was that it nuked the database into orbit... *ahem* not something I will forget NEXT time!

Let's hope yours goes much more smoothly!!

EmmaRose
07-08-2009, 01:47 PM
Did someone say chocolate :D??
have fun updating, look forward to seeing cooksons all shiny and spangly new ;)
Em

bustagasket
08-08-2009, 01:43 PM
Hi Su,

[-XI couldnt get onto the forum for ages earlier, and it was sooooooooooo hard not to reach for the chocolate to comfort myself, were you fibbing to mr Mr Adam to test my will power?:(|:'(

Di Sandland
08-08-2009, 02:57 PM
I think he was fibbing - I couldn't get on either