View Full Version : What's this tool called?

30-04-2010, 11:47 AM
Hi - I am trying to find something on the cooksons website, and I am struggling because I don't know what to search for.

It's a handle for using with a stone setting burr. The one I'm thinking of looks kind of like the handle portion of this: Pusher Style 2 - Grooved End - Cooksongold.com (http://www.cooksongold.com/Jewellery-Tools/Pusher-Style-2---Grooved-End-prcode-999-AKS) but with a chuck (?) at the end to hold drill bits, setting burrs etc.

Do cooksons sell such a thing, and what is it called?



30-04-2010, 11:53 AM
A pin vice, there are lots of versions, with wood or metal handels, some with a swivel top and others without.

30-04-2010, 11:56 AM
ooh, thanks George!