PDA

View Full Version : Website statistics

stu_clouds
26-04-2010, 03:20 PM
hi everyone,

iv looked through the forum and cant find info on what people use to obtain visitor stats for their websites, is it a google tool or something else? i used to use it but my mind has gone completely blank any help would be much appreciated.

Regards

Stu

geti-titanium
26-04-2010, 04:48 PM
StatCounter Free invisible Web tracker, Hit counter and Web stats (http://www.statcounter.com)

HannahJewelleryDesigns
26-04-2010, 07:40 PM
Are you thinking of Google Analytics? I use it and it seems pretty sraight forward. You can get to it by clicking the Busines Solutions heading under the search bar on the home page.

stu_clouds
26-04-2010, 08:03 PM
Hannah,

Yes thats the one i was trying to remember google analytics. i will get the code uploaded straight away. thank you very much for your help.

Regards

Stu

jewellerybymia
29-04-2010, 08:09 PM
Hi Stu,

I use Google Analytics too and I love it. It's straight forward and gives me all the info I need. I tend to try and run all sorts of stats out of it to analyse every month, but check traffic daily.

Mia x

LillyTea
19-05-2010, 07:42 PM
Hiya Stu,

I think Google Analytics is ace! A really amazing tool. My favourite thing about it is the map function showing exactly where people are from who are looking at the site!

Arborvita
21-07-2011, 09:16 PM
Google Analytics. If you have a decent shopping cart it should also provide its own stats.