PDA

View Full Version : A few bits I made this week

Mila Jewellery
25-04-2010, 10:14 PM
The first is a Peridot ring and a blue topaz one I finished today - it did have a Iolite in but when I had almost finished setting I slipped hit the stone and in cracked in half - bugger lol

This brooch sort of came about by accident while I was waiting for some bits to pickle. It's a combination of PMC leaves and a little flower on a sterling silver backing which was some I had left over from Uni (I don't know how it lasted that long without being used lol!) I had put it through the rolling mill with some screwed up paper- It's probably going to be a birthday pressie from my Mum

Then I used a Padparadscha Sapphire in this pendant - love the orange :)

Then the last thing is a pressie from my friend who had a little girl a few weeks ago - their wedding date is is on the other side.

palace
25-04-2010, 10:28 PM
Beautiful stuff! I particularly like the brooch.

Gemma
26-04-2010, 12:27 PM
Aww, that baby pendant is sooooooo sweet. I want one (baby and pendant) :'( :-D

Love the colour, and setting, of that sapphire too

MuranoSilver
26-04-2010, 12:44 PM
Beautiful - every one of them!

Lou
26-04-2010, 12:49 PM
The first is a Peridot ring and a blue topaz one I finished today - it did have a Iolite in but when I had almost finished setting I slipped hit the stone and in cracked in half - bugger lol

This brooch sort of came about by accident while I was waiting for some bits to pickle. It's a combination of PMC leaves and a little flower on a sterling silver backing which was some I had left over from Uni (I don't know how it lasted that long without being used lol!) I had put it through the rolling mill with some screwed up paper- It's probably going to be a birthday pressie from my Mum

Then I used a Padparadscha Sapphire in this pendant - love the orange :)

Then the last thing is a pressie from my friend who had a little girl a few weeks ago - their wedding date is is on the other side.

Love them all especially the brooch and the new baby piece.

ruth3007
26-04-2010, 12:58 PM
They're all lovely! Makes me want to practise my tube setting so I can get them as neat as these! :)

Cathy at the Beach
26-04-2010, 03:31 PM
Great pieces! Love the brooch especially. Such nice lines.

jewellerybymia
29-04-2010, 08:12 PM
Love them loads :) They are beautiful. I think the baby pendant is an excellent idea and very personal.

Mia x