PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Cheshire

FiredSilver
06-04-2010, 01:29 PM
Hi Everyone

I thought it was about time I joined in here!!!

I live in Knutsford, and have my own studio in Nether Alderley. I have been making jewellery for about 10 years - first silversmithing got me, and then about 5 years ago PMC got me!!

I've been teaching classes for about 2 years which I really enjoy, and I've just become an Area Training Centre for The PMC Studio, so certification classes start soon which is another exciting chapter for me.

Any spare time I get (haha!!) I'm working on pieces for the Masters Registry, and I have a 4 year old daughter who keeps me on my toes!!

Becci
xx

MuranoSilver
06-04-2010, 01:36 PM
Hi Becci
:welcome: to the forum, with you and Lou joining on thesame day I can see a lot of
silver clay happening soon :Y:
nic xx

FiredSilver
06-04-2010, 01:41 PM
Hi Nic :~:

I'm not getting much making time at the moment which is driving me mad!!! The only making I'm doing is sample pieces for the certification classes, so i've been leaf painting and mould making this weekend! Paper painting next on my list!

xx

Fi Wilson
06-04-2010, 02:04 PM
Yay!!! Welcome to the forum Becci - you finally joined!!! :~: I can confirm that Becci is indeed a fab teacher and I'm looking forward to the evening classes starting in a fortnight's time! I'm going to have to watch what I say on here now!

Fi

FiredSilver
06-04-2010, 02:10 PM
LOL!! Hi Fi :~:

having just seen one of your other posts, you're banned from going anywhere near the tumbler :raspberry:

B
xx

MuranoSilver
06-04-2010, 02:25 PM
ROFL - Fi that's you've been busted :rofl:
nic xx

Ominicci
06-04-2010, 05:49 PM
Hello from me too Becci! :welcome:

FiredSilver
06-04-2010, 05:58 PM
Hi Nicci

I just did a double take - I see you're in Chepstow, I'm a Monmouth girl, born and bred! I moved to Cheshire about 7 years ago now but still go home a lot as all my family are there. In fact I'm going home this weekend!

Thanks for the welcome.

Becci
xx

lorraineflee
06-04-2010, 05:58 PM
Hi Becci, I know you from FHF too, welcome aboard!
Lorraine

FiredSilver
06-04-2010, 06:04 PM
Hi Lorraine - its great seeing familiar faces

B
xx

Fi Wilson
06-04-2010, 07:18 PM
LOL!! Hi Fi :~:

having just seen one of your other posts, you're banned from going anywhere near the tumbler :raspberry:

B
xx

But I did find the piece again so I wasn't totally useless!! :-D I'll save that for another time!

Gemma
06-04-2010, 09:32 PM
Hello Becci and :welcome: from me too