PDA

View Full Version : Mr Site

jille
03-04-2010, 07:36 AM
Hello all
after a bit of research I think I might go with Mr Site but before i buy it I need to know if I can have several pictures of each item in the shop.
I have bought webspace from Just Host, and I've managed to transfer a domain name to them, so once I build the website with Mr Site on my computer how do I then get it to Just Host? Do you have to upload it somehow? I hope I have made sense, I'm not very techy
Oh one more thing, I'm hoping to have different websites for each of my arts and crafts, so can you build several websites with Mr Site?

jille
03-04-2010, 08:56 AM
I have been searching the forum and found you have to pay for Mr Site, i ALREADY PAY jUST hOST oop's cap lock, so i don't want to pay again.
Back to square one, one thing I've learned is most people don't like Zencart. I've tried ozcommerce before and didn't like that as you only get one photo, the feedback I got from friends was they didn't like having to click 3 times to get a large image.
But it looks like I'll have to use one of the options Just Host offers if I don't want to pay out again

jille
03-04-2010, 08:57 AM
I have been searching the forum and found you have to pay for Mr Site, i ALREADY PAY jUST hOST oop's cap lock, so i don't want to pay again.
Back to square one, one thing I've learned is most people don't like Zencart. I've tried ozcommerce before and didn't like that as you only get one photo, the feedback I got from friends was they didn't like having to click 3 times to get a large image.
But it looks like I'll have to use one of the options Just Host offers if I don't want to pay out again