PDA

View Full Version : Hello?

bustagasket
31-07-2009, 07:41 PM
Its a bit like the Marie Celeste on here tonight, wheres everyone gone? is there something exciting on that i dont know about.?, do me feet smell? was it something i said? Come backkkkkkkkkkkkk:-O

Solunar Silver Studio
31-07-2009, 07:52 PM
I know what you mean - I thought someone had 'pulled the plug'...or else I'd been kicked out of the 'club' for being cheeky once too often!!!!:-D
Barbara

MuranoSilver
31-07-2009, 07:57 PM
Lol - It's Friday night and we're all making Jewellery
(or I guess a few are out partying) :D
nicx

caroleallen
31-07-2009, 08:09 PM
Partying, no such luck! I've been hospital visiting.

Charlotte
31-07-2009, 10:52 PM
I've always found the internet is a quieter place on a Friday and Saturday night... I did my partying last night and I've already made my visit to the pub today;)0:-)

Petal
31-07-2009, 10:58 PM
Sorry guys, I've had my first home visit of a customer,=:-O so haven't been on the forum much.

There's been a lot of "OMG, this place needs a tidy up' and a lot of 'how do I deal with my FIRST customer visit' thoughts... plus, will she like any of my new stuff etc etc. It was absolutely terrifying beforehand, but I'm glad its over (if you know what I mean?). I love meeting and talking to people, but customers are another ballgame altogether.... agggggh - I either talk non stop, or say nothing, which is not quite the professional approach I'd like to give. Hey, we all start somewhere I suppose, don't we! What on earth do you talk about?

I'm so pleased, as they spent £100 and will recommend me to friends, which is great. :D

Phew - think I'll have a lie in tomorrow and might wait until 7am before I get onto the forum, so see what everyone has been up to!! :-D

night night
Jules x

agent_44
31-07-2009, 11:27 PM
I have been busy packing to leave for Holland in -argh!- three hours! I decided not to bother with trying to go to bed now as I have to get up at 3.30 anyway! I sent the man to bed so he could drive though! :-D

bustagasket
01-08-2009, 06:04 AM
I'm so pleased, as they spent £100 and will recommend me to friends, which is great. :D

night night
Jules x

Well done you! :):Y::Y:

AlexandraBuckle
01-08-2009, 11:36 AM
It was quite quiet last weekend as i recall.
Personally last night we played Street Fighter 4 then watched No Country For Old Men.

AlexandraBuckle
01-08-2009, 11:36 AM
Yes, well done with the sales Petal :)

Charlotte
01-08-2009, 11:50 AM
Lol, Alexandra, thats so funny! We have exactly the same life;)

AlexandraBuckle
01-08-2009, 12:39 PM
Maybe we are twins separated at birth - non-identical ones :)

*note - we could do with a twin separated at birth smiley*