PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Hazel
31-07-2009, 12:29 PM
Only just discovered this place a few days ago, so now I 'm just popping in to say Hello! Seeing as I'm starting to think about making the move to soldering and playing with sharp metal objects, this looks like an excellent place to begin :D

MuranoSilver
31-07-2009, 12:55 PM
:welcome: to the forum Hazel
Jump in, and enjoy your stay, feel free to ask whatever you like there are loads of helpful folks :D
Nic xx

Solunar Silver Studio
31-07-2009, 12:58 PM
Definitely a good place to start...We are a great little band on this forum - (even though I say so myself!) - everyone is really friendly and helpful. We come from all over the UK ...so please plonk yourself on our forum map...

http://platial.com/map/Cookson-Forum-Members-Map/719655

... and we are at all sorts of stages of jewellery making development...so....:welcome:

Barbara

julie
31-07-2009, 01:04 PM
:welcome: hazel

AlexandraBuckle
31-07-2009, 01:08 PM
Hello and welcome Hazel!

MuranoSilver
31-07-2009, 01:23 PM
Definitely a good place to start...We are a great little band on this forum - (even though I say so myself!) - everyone is really friendly and helpful. We come from all over the UK ...so please plonk yourself on our forum map...

http://platial.com/map/Cookson-Forum-Members-Map/719655

... and we are at all sorts of stages of jewellery making development...so....:welcome:

Barbara

Yes please put yourself on our map - think of it as initiation torture
If you haven't created and deleted at least 3 flags then you're one of the technical folk!
:rofl:
Nic x

Hazel
31-07-2009, 01:39 PM
Yes please put yourself on our map - think of it as initiation torture
If you haven't created and deleted at least 3 flags then you're one of the technical folk!
:rofl:
Nic x

Thanks for the welcomes everyone: this seems like such a lovely forum!

I've just been off to look at the map (I dared myself) and I can't even get it to load! I guess the title of technomaster is not to be mine!

Solunar Silver Studio
31-07-2009, 02:01 PM
Well - it hasn't done that before Hazel...it usually lures you in then tortures you!!=:-O
Tee hee hee
Barbara

mizgeorge
31-07-2009, 02:17 PM
Hi Hazel, and welcome from me too :)

kymbi
31-07-2009, 02:44 PM
Hi Hazel :welcome:

The Bijou Dragon
31-07-2009, 03:30 PM
Hello and :welcome:

bustagasket
31-07-2009, 04:52 PM
Hi Hazel, I am one of the forums noobies, bet desperate to learn. The map is great, although i apparently lived somewhere in the depths of some foreign speaking land when i first tried it and couldnt see how to delete it until i was pointed in the right direction lol. Everyones fantastic here, and so happy to help with all the questions, but you do get rather addicted :(

Ominicci
01-08-2009, 04:10 PM
Hello Hazel :welcome:

Have you managed to get yourself on the map yet :D

Trish
01-08-2009, 06:59 PM
Only just discovered this place a few days ago, so now I 'm just popping in to say Hello! Seeing as I'm starting to think about making the move to soldering and playing with sharp metal objects, this looks like an excellent place to begin :D

Hi Hazel I just discovered this place too , so welcome I have been doing silver jewellery for just a year so I am just learning but it is great fun.

Lindyloo
01-08-2009, 07:24 PM
Welcome Hazel and Trish. If you've managed to get yourself on the map, then you are better than me. I've tried 3 times and am still failing. I am a total technophobe.[-o<

EmmaRose
03-08-2009, 11:48 AM
Hello and welcome :welcome:
The map is rather confusing! Took me a while ;-)
Emma

lorraineflee
03-08-2009, 04:42 PM
Hi there and welcome from me in Bedfordshire (and on the map!)
Lorraine