PDA

View Full Version : Electric Soldering Unit

Fusion
31-07-2009, 09:28 AM
Hi

I am wondering if Cookson supply any type of electric soldering unit like the one below?

Electric Soldering Unit (http://www.riogrande.com/MemberArea/ProductPage.aspx?assetname=503135&page=GRID&category|category_root|126=Soldering+Equipment+and +Supplies&category|cat_126|410=Electric+Soldering)

Thanks for any help!

Solunar Silver Studio
31-07-2009, 08:15 PM
Hi Fusion, It looks like a neat bit of kit...I take it something like this might help you attach the bail to your beautiful pendant. I'm afraid I can't help you with what Cooksons have in stock - I have already admitted that I struggle to find stuff in their listings!!:"> The best I can do is help boost this thread to the top of the list again and give it another airing...someone else might be able to help...so lets give it another go!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and hope you find a solution soon... Don't forget to let us all know when you finally get it all finished!!

Barbara

Fusion
01-08-2009, 07:35 AM
Thanks Barbara

Yeah I thought this unit might help complete the pendant as it only heats a small area. Looks like I might have to wait at least 4 - 6 weeks before they will deliver it though :(

As soon as the pendant is finished I will the post the picture!