PDA

View Full Version : How are you feeling?

Coco
29-07-2009, 09:49 PM
Crampy. That's how I'm feeling. Also why is there never any chocolate around when you need it? :-()

The Bijou Dragon
29-07-2009, 10:43 PM
Aww []

I've just gotten over flu so it's just back to my normal ailments now but actually not too bad for a change.

That might have something to do with the fact I just had a bottle of cider though (mixed fruit cider... very nice... a little like alcoholic Ribena lol)

Charlotte
30-07-2009, 05:03 AM
Me too Coco! I woke up at 4:00am this morning it was that bad... the 4 pack of tesco's cookies helped last night though;) ...oh god, the guilt!=:-O

bustagasket
30-07-2009, 06:04 AM
Lol woke up with my usual stiffness but also have a very stiff neck and shoulder for the second day in a row, i must be sleeping funny

Di Sandland
30-07-2009, 07:51 AM
There's only one word that describes how I feel this morning but I don't know if I'm allowed to use it! Clue: it ain't good +o(

Solunar Silver Studio
30-07-2009, 08:11 AM
Hi Di, The 'evil brew' failed to knock out the bugs eh? Or could you just not handle a second dose!!

Buck up everybody..I'm sure we all wish you better!![[]]
Barbara

agent_44
30-07-2009, 10:43 AM
I'm pooped! Somehow managed to stay awak until 5 am, couldn't switch my silly brain off. Oh well, I suppose it means I will sleep well tonight!

Coco
30-07-2009, 08:48 PM
Flummoxed. I've lost me stones!!!!! :'(

Where the hell are they? :help:

Charlotte
30-07-2009, 08:53 PM
Well.. right now I'm feeling a little inebriated, but that's what happens when you go out for a late lunch with an old friend... god, I am gonna feel ill tomorrow.. see you a LONG time away;)+o(

Di Sandland
31-07-2009, 01:58 AM
Flummoxed. I've lost me stones!!!!!

If you find them, would you see if my marbles are there too?

The Bijou Dragon
31-07-2009, 03:51 AM
I have two tins of cracked marbles in my cupboard... do they belong to anyone? ;)

I'm feeling both tired and excited as I think we may have found a private rent 2 bedroomed house in Hayle, Cornwall that is perfect in any way... we just have to see if the benefits will pay the rent (which to be honest is not a far throw from what they pay for a pokey one bedroomed flat we're in at the moment in London).

We need to get out of London for sanity and health reasons... this place is absolutely insane and especially the last two years. I'm a country girl (36 years in Cheshire), London is too loud for me, there's no silence... ever and it has started to make me very poorly!

But yes... hopeful and excited is how I'm feeling right now :D

Di Sandland
31-07-2009, 06:50 AM
But yes... hopeful and excited is how I'm feeling right now

I'll keep everything crossed for you. Certainly moving down here to Devon 10 years ago did wonders for our marriage...

;)

Coco
31-07-2009, 08:49 AM
If you find them, would you see if my marbles are there too?

All right. But if I find them, I'm gonna keep them! *Laughs evilly* :rofl::rofl::rofl:

The Bijou Dragon
31-07-2009, 12:58 PM
I'll keep everything crossed for you. Certainly moving down here to Devon 10 years ago did wonders for our marriage...

;)

Please do!!

We spoke to the relevant people this morning and it *seems* like it could be a go for us! We're currently looking at lots of options though but have found a lovely 2 bedroomed house though that I have quite set my heart on :D

Di Sandland
31-07-2009, 01:27 PM
Look forward to having you as a 'neighbour' - distance is really an irrelevance down here ;-)

Solunar Silver Studio
31-07-2009, 02:13 PM
I think we may have found a private rent 2 bedroomed house in Hayle, Cornwall that is perfect

You do realise that if you relocate you will have to face.....=:-OTHE MAP=:-O.....again! ....Is it really worth it now? ....Think hard!!:rofl:

Barbara

The Bijou Dragon
31-07-2009, 03:20 PM
Look forward to having you as a 'neighbour' - distance is really an irrelevance down here ;-)

We've probably driven to the centre of London in more time that it would take to drive to Devon lol

You do realise that if you relocate you will have to face.....=:-OTHE MAP=:-O.....again! ....Is it really worth it now? ....Think hard!!:rofl:

Barbara

.... ermmm... I hadn't considered that factor.... that's it... I'm staying put... no map change for me!! :rofl:

caroleallen
31-07-2009, 09:48 PM
Ooh Bijou Dragon, that's just up the road from me.

The Bijou Dragon
31-07-2009, 10:29 PM
Ooh Bijou Dragon, that's just up the road from me.

Ohhh *makes note and compiles a list of a hundred and one questions about the area* hee hee... I jest... it's all a bit of a dream come true really. I've wanted to move to St Ives (or round abouts) since I was a young teenager after holidaying there lots of times!

My OH has never been to Cornwall but is quite happy to move there on my recommendation :D

Coco
01-08-2009, 09:19 AM
Can't believe it's August already. Just a few more weeks till Autumn! :dance:

Coco
01-08-2009, 01:54 PM
Thwarted. Stones still missing and now I've discovered exactly how low on gas my torch is.

It's all a conspiracy to stop me making stuff >:)

Coco
05-08-2009, 05:36 PM
I hate signing on, they've got a knack of making me guilty. Plus I think my new signing on bloke might be the latest work experience guy, so now I feel guilty and old.

And everyone was looking at me funny in the street.

I'm never leaving the house again!!!!! :'( ~:O)

Coco
05-08-2009, 06:07 PM
I should rename this "Coco's being emo thread"

Sorry chaps.....chapesses

EmmaRose
07-08-2009, 02:21 PM
[] hugs better