PDA

View Full Version : Marketing our website

stu_clouds
07-03-2010, 03:04 PM
we are in the process of getting a website built for us and are now beginning to look for leaflet and other advertising printers. Do any of you have any contacts or advice on the best way to go about this?

regards

Stuart

caroleallen
07-03-2010, 04:34 PM
I get mine done locally, so probably can't help. I just rang around and got prices. I think I was lucky that the cheapest was also very good.

PMC Studio France
08-03-2010, 11:03 AM
Starting out I used vistaprint (not sure if it's .com or .co.uk) as they were efficient and reasonably priced. They also offered a range of stuff from business cards to advertising booklets and signs. I played around with our formats for several months before I was totally happy. Once everytrhing works, you may choose to support a local business as we did. They can copy the designs you bring to them. Good luck,
Caroline

Rustyp
08-03-2010, 11:30 AM
we are in the process of getting a website built for us and are now beginning to look for leaflet and other advertising printers. Do any of you have any contacts or advice on the best way to go about this?

regards

Stuart

Vistaprint are quite good, but just make sure you get the same design as you website printed, to keep the continuity and not have different looking leaflets to your website

MuranoSilver
08-03-2010, 03:09 PM
Vistaprint have got a sale on at the moment too (mind you they almost always have, lol)
Another one I like is MooCards although they're a lot more costly, the quality can't be faulted
Nic x

Milomade
13-03-2010, 01:26 PM
moo cards are superb, but a bit pricey, but you can have 100 totally unique cards if you like for the same price as 100 exactly the same - very versatile what you can do with them. i've also used vista print - one tip for VP is that their logo appear on the back of cards etc - when you're designing your cards you can simply select their logo and move it outside of the printabel area, so turn it white to hide it - I've done both and it worked.