PDA

View Full Version : Various artclay/ PMC bits and pieces SOLD

emroyjewels
20-02-2010, 05:14 PM
As with most of you (or maybe it is just me?!), when I decide to try something new I go headlong into it. So A few months ago I bought several pieces of kit to use with art clay/ pmc and then quickly discovered after opening my first packet of clay that it wasn't going to be the material for me.

Whilst the clay went in the bin after my dodgy attempt with it, I have the following items which may be of interest to someone.

Brand new, unused alphadisc in "Tempus sans lower case" - bought from artclay for £9.95 designed so you can easily stamp letters into your unfired clay although I am sure someone can think of another use for it - open to offers around £5

Stainless steel mesh for gas hob firing - again never used. (My clay never got as far as getting fired;) ) - 16x 16cm square. offers around £3

Pen scriber with spare tip opened but not used - tungsten carbide. offers around £3.

Finally a set of 3 round "makins clay cutters" 4cm, 3cm and 2cm diameters- I don't have the packaging for these, and did use them to cut the aftermentioned clay disaster, but am sure they have plenty of life in them for anyone interested. £2 ono.

I'm open to offers on any (or all) of the items. Buyer to pay postage by your preferred method.

Hope these can help someone out as they are just gathering dust in my cupboard!

caroleallen
20-02-2010, 09:24 PM
What a shame you didn't get on with it and what a waste of clay to bin it. I don't get on that well with it myself but I do use it occasionally. I've got all the kit I need though, sorry.

emroyjewels
20-02-2010, 09:56 PM
Hi Carole - I know I was gutted as I was excited about trying something new. Luckily it was only a tiny pack. I know lots of people have more success with it but I shall stick to sheet metal for now, as I know I'm safe(ish!) with that.

Emerald
20-02-2010, 10:22 PM
I think artclay has to be one of the most difficult to use , i use slow dry and PMC a lot easier

emroyjewels
13-03-2010, 06:00 PM
Now sold. Thanks.