PDA

View Full Version : Another newbie...

kymbi
28-07-2009, 07:48 AM
Hi, I'm Kym and I'm based in SE London ~ I've been lurking a while and thought I should do the honourable thing and introduce myself.

I'm a jewellery designer-maker working with silver, beads and lampwork glass.

I look foward to getting to know you all :)

Di Sandland
28-07-2009, 07:54 AM
Hi Kym

:welcome: to our motley crew. This a wonderful forum fully of friendly, helpful people. What's more, its UK based. Now, ain't that refreshing :dance:

love
Di

AlexandraBuckle
28-07-2009, 08:14 AM
Hi Kym, welcome to the forum :)

julie
28-07-2009, 08:17 AM
hi kym,welcome to the forum

Solunar Silver Studio
28-07-2009, 08:34 AM
Why is (nearly) everybody located about 200 miles from me??...Was it something I said?? :confused:

Hi Kym! :welcome: I was born in Stepney and lived for 7 years in Abbey Wood...so my roots are down there!! ..I've lived in Harpenden, Bedford, Bletchley, Kettering and now Runcorn...slowly moving away from where all the action is apparently!!

For all my complaints about computers...how great is it to have such a fantastic group of 'cyber buddies' at your fingertips!!:dance: Nice to have you onboard!!
Barbara

agent_44
28-07-2009, 08:43 AM
Hi Kym and Welcome!

bustagasket
28-07-2009, 11:25 AM
Why is (nearly) everybody located about 200 miles from me??...Was it something I said?? :confused:

Barbara

Yes Barbara, why do you live all the way up there, I would love to see your work "in the flesh" but you are drifting ever Northwards!!!

Anyway back to the point................

:welcome: Kym, lovely to see another face on here. I hail originally from Romford Essex, but my parents moved down here cos of my dads job when i was only 6 and been here ever since. Nearly ended up in Devon but it wasnt to be :(

Everyones great on here and i am addicted :P

Ominicci
28-07-2009, 02:31 PM
Hi Kim:welcome:

EmmaRose
28-07-2009, 03:34 PM
Hi Kym :-)
look forward to getting to know you and seeing some of your work :-)
@ Barbara, how about we all come visit :D
Em