PDA

View Full Version : Got up at 8.30 - still done not a thing

MuranoSilver
31-01-2010, 09:21 AM
I'm in my dressing gown and Jammies, on the forum and the workbench is only 2 feet away...
I always seem to struggle on a Sunday morning to get my "get up n Go" revved up....

Do you think it's a left over from all those corporate years of late lie ins? :-D
Do any of you have a day like that?
PLEASE tell me it's not just me who has Sunday morning Timewarps!
Almost 2 hours of browsing, nothing uploaded, nothing made.
Where have the two hours gone!!! #-o

nicx

Petal
31-01-2010, 10:13 AM
Well, I have to admit I always try to have a weekend, cos downtime is a good thing. It helps me to see other things and get ideas for jewellery.

I've been dipping in and out of the forum, watching the Murray v Federer match since 8.30. Oh yes, and we got up at 7am to go for a walk and early and took some pics of the heavy frost we have up here... Enjoy your day Nic - just don't go out in your jim jams, cos its cold outside!

:snow:

Rustic Charm
31-01-2010, 10:21 AM
Nic so far my day has been as follows:

Woke up at 5am(still had my phone set to go off on sunday at 5 as came to yours last week!)
Got up at 5.30 as couldn't get back to sleep
then was on internet placed a couple of orders, looked thru a couple of books.
8am Paper came so i went back to bed to read it.
11am Woke up again!!!

so still in dressing gown,tennis on and back on internet, so a totally muck up so far today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

lynnm
31-01-2010, 10:24 AM
was up at around 1am, went back to bed and all behind with the dreaded 'h' word now! got to do it though or I shall lose tomorrow to!

MuranoSilver
31-01-2010, 11:05 AM
Yay - it's not just me! :ta:
Bridget (oops - well you can always go and play with some clay ;))
nic xx

Rustic Charm
31-01-2010, 11:39 AM
i did that yesterday Nic, not too bad!

MuranoSilver
31-01-2010, 11:50 AM
Hooray!!! :Y:

Mila Jewellery
31-01-2010, 09:54 PM
Nic so far my day has been as follows:

Woke up at 5am(still had my phone set to go off on sunday at 5 as came to yours last week!)

Doh!#-o

To be honest I don't know where this week has gone!! And this time next week we'll all be shattered from walking round the Spring Fair!

MuranoSilver
31-01-2010, 09:55 PM
Oh my goodness yes - can't wait for Spring fair!
nic x

lorraineflee
01-02-2010, 02:16 PM
I spent Sunday marking!!!!!

Lorraine