PDA

View Full Version : NEW Swarovski Crystal Beads

apike
02-07-2009, 07:54 AM
Morning guys,

Just to let you know our NEW long-awaited range of Swarovski Crystal Beads have now arrived on-site. We have a range of 145 beads to date including both round and bicone in 3, 4, 6 and 8mm as well as a whole host of colours.

Check the link to view our NEW Swarovski Crystal Bead range: http://www.cooksongold.com/Swarovski-Crystal-Beads/

Please note to use the 'narrow you search' tool on the left hand side to further define your search.

Please don't hesitate to post a question regarding our new Swarovski range.

Bee
03-07-2009, 08:35 AM
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! :)

Lindsay
03-07-2009, 09:49 AM
I was hoping cooksongold would get a swarovski range. Looks like Bee Bee is happy too!

I love the emerald colour ones, they're georgous. I'm goin to make something using some of those for sure.

Which colours are you loving in particular?
:D

Bee
03-07-2009, 10:58 AM
I'm loving anything in blues or greens at the moment because I've been making that colour lampworked beads recently!!

The Bijou Dragon
07-07-2009, 11:26 PM
Love Swarovski beads... glad I can get them in one place with all the other stuff I buy now, saves alot of hassle!

I love the Emerald ones as well, such an amazing shade of green although I do have a soft spot for clear AB as they are just so utterly sparkling and eye catching!!