PDA

View Full Version : Products and services

Rob Taylor
27-07-2009, 03:23 PM
Hi, are there any products and/or services you would like Cooksons to offer that we don't currently? Please let us know.

caroleallen
27-07-2009, 08:39 PM
I'd like gold for Keum Boo.

caroleallen
27-07-2009, 08:40 PM
Ooh, and a nylon cross pein hammer for anticlastic raising please.

Rob Taylor
28-07-2009, 01:07 PM
I'd like gold for Keum Boo.
This one we can do: 855 003 Gold Foil 24CT 100X100MM currently in stock and is used for Keum Boo

Solunar Silver Studio
28-07-2009, 01:17 PM
Hi, I've just been looking for a fine silver or .999 or fs stamp...I don't know if I am just missing it or if you don't have them...if it is the latter..a lot of people are using pmc you know...hint...hint!!:D
Barbara

Rob Taylor
28-07-2009, 01:22 PM
Ooh, and a nylon cross pein hammer for anticlastic raising please.
This one we are struggling with, we haven't been able to source a hammer like this with consistent supplies at a reasonable price, but we're still looking!

We can currently offer;
Nylon hammer 999 608
Ball Pein hammer 999 89O

Solunar Silver Studio
29-07-2009, 08:37 AM
Is there any chance that you might be able to cut your fine silver sheet (specifically the 0.7mm) into strips of say 6mm or dare I say it...gulp...even 4mm?:eek: If you want me to add a bit of an incentive....Palmers have supplied me with 6mm..(But you are so much cheaper!!):))) I am making my own ring liners for use with pmc and am currently cutting my own 4 and 6mm strips from 1cm strips I bought from you....but it is taking sooooo long to do it!...and my cuts are so much more wiggly than yours!!.... And...... you can't blame a girl for asking.....can you...:X:o ......(could do with a 'fluttering eyelash' smilie here too!!)
Barbara

Rob Taylor
29-07-2009, 10:30 AM
Is there any chance that you might be able to cut your fine silver sheet (specifically the 0.7mm) into strips of say 6mm or dare I say it...gulp...even 4mm?:eek: If you want me to add a bit of an incentive....Palmers have supplied me with 6mm..(But you are so much cheaper!!):))) I am making my own ring liners for use with pmc and am currently cutting my own 4 and 6mm strips from 1cm strips I bought from you....but it is taking sooooo long to do it!...and my cuts are so much more wiggly than yours!!.... And...... you can't blame a girl for asking.....can you...:X:o ......(could do with a 'fluttering eyelash' smilie here too!!)
Barbara
Hi, we can cut down to 4mm for you. I do need to advise you though there is a small cutting charge for multiple cuts (25p per cut for 2 cuts plus) I guess you need to judge how much your time is worth.

Solunar Silver Studio
29-07-2009, 10:43 AM
Thank you! It's not just the cutting that takes the time - it's the filing of the wiggly bits too!!:D
Ahem...could I just point out that I had another question a little higher up the thread about fine silver stamps??:">
Barbara

Rob Taylor
29-07-2009, 11:51 AM
lol, sorry for the delay, I'm just waiting for some prices, I'll post soon

bustagasket
29-07-2009, 12:28 PM
Barbara

Work it girl, work it :P

MuranoSilver
29-07-2009, 03:00 PM
Lol - bustagasket & Solunar (you're brazen!!!)
Let me know when the custom fine silver ring liners arrive in cooksons listings.
I'm not to proud to benefit!! :-D
nic x

bustagasket
29-07-2009, 03:12 PM
Lol - bustagasket & Solunar (you're brazen!!!)

nic x

MOI???? I am innocent ! 0:-)

Solunar Silver Studio
30-07-2009, 08:59 AM
You know what they say....If you've got it...flaunt it!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rof l::rofl:
Barbara

EmmaRose
30-07-2009, 08:16 PM
A decent sinosodial stake for anti clastic raising (on a jewellery scale), to go with that nylon hammer!!
fine silver bezels in calibrated sizes for PMC (round and oval)
1mm clear cz and 2mm coloured cz's for us PMC'ers
Thanks for listening!
Emma

Rob Taylor
31-07-2009, 10:59 AM
Hi
Sinosidial stakes and the cz's we are looking at but realistically they won't be for this year.
We sell bezel strip DSF 603 and DSF 605 is that what you're looking for or something made up? Please let us know
Rob

Rob Taylor
31-07-2009, 11:05 AM
Hi, I've just been looking for a fine silver or .999 or fs stamp...I don't know if I am just missing it or if you don't have them...if it is the latter..a lot of people are using pmc you know...hint...hint!!:D
Barbara
sorry there's been a delay in getting this info back to you and it's still not finalised but we will put 1mm 999 punches into stock shortly and they will be sub £20. I'll update with product codes as soon as I have them

Solunar Silver Studio
31-07-2009, 01:22 PM
sorry there's been a delay in getting this info back to you and it's still not finalised but we will put 1mm 999 punches into stock shortly and they will be sub £20. I'll update with product codes as soon as I have them

That's brilliant Rob - thank you!!:X
That'll be bread and beans for the family for the next week or two to ensure there is enough 'housekeeping money' left for mum's essentials! :-D
Barbara