PDA

View Full Version : Calling all shy new forum folk...and those we missed!

Solunar Silver Studio
27-07-2009, 11:06 AM
Hi everybody...! as we are are told there are hundreds of active members...why haven't we heard anything about you yet??

:welcome: to anyone who hasn't taken the plunge to introduce themself yet...and to those who we seem to have missed with a big warm welcome...please try again...

We'd love to hear all about you...and we're all very friendly...honest:D

Barbara

MuranoSilver
27-07-2009, 11:40 AM
Yes we're all everso friendly and if you stop for a while we'll
open the biscuit tin...
Hmmmm Jammy Dodgers, Custard Creams and Chocolate Cookies :D

Nic xx

bustagasket
27-07-2009, 11:42 AM
No thats not fair you cant open the biscuit tin now, i start a diet class on Wednesday!!!!! *sulks*

AlexandraBuckle
27-07-2009, 11:50 AM
No biccies for me - I've got a wedding dress to fit into [-X
I can offer a rice cake or two...? any takers...? no thought not! ;)

MuranoSilver
27-07-2009, 01:19 PM
My friend has said the best way to eat Rice cakes is with cream and jam -
you can hardly taste the rice at all 0:-)

Charlotte
27-07-2009, 01:50 PM
Lol, and there was me about to dive in to the biscuit tin until Alexandra reminded me I too have a dress to fit in to#-o

The Bijou Dragon
27-07-2009, 01:55 PM
No thats not fair you cant open the biscuit tin now, i start a diet class on Wednesday!!!!! *sulks*

You can sit in the corner with me then as I'm on a diet too :D

Welcome, hello, salut, dydd da, guten tag and... er... well that's the extent of my international greetings I'm afraid!

Come and join us on Murano Silver's thread about the brooch she is making... we're the ones huddled in the corner going "ooohhhhh" and "aaahhhhh" :-p

AlexandraBuckle
27-07-2009, 03:31 PM
Lol, and there was me about to dive in to the biscuit tin until Alexandra reminded me I too have a dress to fit in to#-o

Sorry to deprive you of your biscuits! :">

Rice cakes with cream and jam... :-O that sounds like a plan! yum! i can pretend its a scone!

Di Sandland
27-07-2009, 03:35 PM
What about that hidden bottle of gin in the cupboard, are we keeping that a secret then? :confused:

love
Di x

AlexandraBuckle
27-07-2009, 03:44 PM
gin? what gin...? :-"

lynnm
27-07-2009, 04:44 PM
No biccies for me - I've got a wedding dress to fit into [-X
I can offer a rice cake or two...? any takers...? no thought not! ;)

I will! Especially if it's with sesame seeds.... but there you go, I am on a low carb diet so i can't even eat them! :'(

AlexandraBuckle
27-07-2009, 04:56 PM
Sorry - I have plain or with a hint of chilli anyway! Sesame seeds aren't on my diet! Lol - listen to us with our silly diets!

Seriously though I've lost 2 stone in a year following the weight watchers core plan - would recommend it. :D

Di Sandland
27-07-2009, 07:13 PM
Sorry - I have plain or with a hint of chilli anyway! Sesame seeds aren't on my diet! Lol - listen to us with our silly diets!

Seriously though I've lost 2 stone in a year following the weight watchers core plan - would recommend it. :D

That two stone you lost? Its down here on me :mad:

AlexandraBuckle
27-07-2009, 07:31 PM
:-p you can keep it :-p

AlexandraBuckle
27-07-2009, 07:35 PM
:-p you can keep it :-p

he he, sorry didn't mean to be mean or cheeky :)

Its taken me years to finally shift my extra weight - I vow never to get it back again!

bustagasket
27-07-2009, 07:52 PM
i got 4 stone to lose starting Weds. SoJusrt had a last supper - a KFC lmao

agent_44
27-07-2009, 09:00 PM
Yikes, is everybody on a diet?!?!

I have had a stressfull year or so (I'm a terrible comfort eater!) and consequently put on a good couple of stone, so I will be joining the club when I get back from Holland!

Di Sandland
27-07-2009, 09:43 PM
i got 4 stone to lose starting Weds. SoJusrt had a last supper - a KFC lmao

Yeah, I got four stone to lose too :'( Piled it on since I left work and started to spend all my time writing and making jewellery.

Di x